Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Really Nice Primer!

This primer smells very fresh, but not overpowering. It made my foundation last all day except on my nose, but even eyeshadow primer doesn't allow much to stick to it. The formula is very easy to smooth and dab into your skin. It soaks in very quickly as well, leaving no greasy feeling. One of the best things about this product, is that it is natural. My sensitive skin just loves this!

May 04, 2018

Manque encore pour la perfection

Jai testé le primer nude by nature et jai été déçue du résultat
    Il assèche la peau, ne donne pas un effet de fraicheur comme j aurais pensé :(
    Ce n est pas un produit que je vais me racheter

May 04, 2018

Great primer that I would try again!

I don't usually use primers, but this Nude by Nature Primer that I was able to try for free through ChickAdvisor has made me think again about the role of primers in my daily routine! It had a nice weight and was a great base!

2.2/5

Not for oily skin!

I really wanted to like this primer. It felt promising when applied because it left almost a tacky feeling, not that soft slippy silicone feeling, which made me think it would make my foundation really grip and last longer. But this is horrible for oily skin. My makeup broke down within an hour!

Amazing primer!

Its a great product. It does a great job filling in my pores and fine lines. I noticed it has a strong scent, but it fades and is actually a nice lemon scent. It made my skin a bit tacky which I think helped my foundation last longer. Will be purchasing in the future

May 04, 2018

Great primer for everyday wear!

I received this primer as a sample and tried it right away. The product is very lightweight. Unlike other primers I have tried, I could not tell I was wearing it. My cover up stayed nice and streak free all day. I will definitely consider purchasing this product once my sample runs out. Highly recommend.

Great primer

This is a good silicone free primer. I loved that it has a lot of antioxidants like green tea, vitamin E, etc in it. It felt moisturizing and was easy to blend into the skin, and has a light refreshing scent.

Really impressed.

It is very soft and light on the skin. It smells light and natural. It makes my skin feel softer which is awesome. I'm also really glad it doesn't make my skin feel greasy at all, because my skin is pretty oily as it is. Overall, very happy. Thanks Nude By Nature and Chick Advisor! #gotitfree

May 03, 2018

WOrks great!

First off, I’d like to say how nice the scent of the nude by mature perfection primer is! I wasn’t expecting there to be a scent, so I was pleasantly surprised! It went on smooth, and dried up quick. It was a great base and kept my foundation on throughout the day. I did feel like it was a little oily, but it was also very hot the last few days so that could have been a factor.
    Overall, I do love the primer. It’s nice and light and lasts throughout the da. I will definitely be purchasing another one!

May 03, 2018

Lightweight Primer

At first I was a little hesitant to use this when I noticed Lanolin in the ingredients. I know that can cause breakouts for some people (myself included) but so far so good. I didn't really notice much of a smell with the product which was great as I hate heavily scented products. The packaging looked pretty and it was very easy to get just the right amount of product out. I liked how it went on smoothly without feeling like it was sliding everywhere, sinking in quickly and allowing me to easily blend my foundation. Makeup stayed in place for most of the day before starting to break up. I would def purchase this product.

#Gotitfree #ChickAdvisor