2097 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

May 04, 2018

Great primer

This is a good silicone free primer. I loved that it has a lot of antioxidants like green tea, vitamin E, etc in it. It felt moisturizing and was easy to blend into the skin, and has a light refreshing scent.

May 04, 2018

Really impressed.

It is very soft and light on the skin. It smells light and natural. It makes my skin feel softer which is awesome. I'm also really glad it doesn't make my skin feel greasy at all, because my skin is pretty oily as it is. Overall, very happy. Thanks Nude By Nature and Chick Advisor! #gotitfree

WOrks great!

First off, I’d like to say how nice the scent of the nude by mature perfection primer is! I wasn’t expecting there to be a scent, so I was pleasantly surprised! It went on smooth, and dried up quick. It was a great base and kept my foundation on throughout the day. I did feel like it was a little oily, but it was also very hot the last few days so that could have been a factor.
    Overall, I do love the primer. It’s nice and light and lasts throughout the da. I will definitely be purchasing another one!

Lightweight Primer

At first I was a little hesitant to use this when I noticed Lanolin in the ingredients. I know that can cause breakouts for some people (myself included) but so far so good. I didn't really notice much of a smell with the product which was great as I hate heavily scented products. The packaging looked pretty and it was very easy to get just the right amount of product out. I liked how it went on smoothly without feeling like it was sliding everywhere, sinking in quickly and allowing me to easily blend my foundation. Makeup stayed in place for most of the day before starting to break up. I would def purchase this product.

#Gotitfree #ChickAdvisor

Must try

I received this sample from chick advisor.This product smells so amazing. It has an extremely silky texture. It absorbs quickly. Its none greasy. It lasts all day.

A great primer

I have dry dehydrated skin and foundation tends to look cakey or too obvious. So one of the things I look for in a primer is it must make my skin feel nourished. This one does the trick. It’s a more affordable alternative to the higher end primers I am accustomed to (such as Too Faced, Becca, etc).

Due to my dry skin I don’t typically struggle with makeup melting off, so I can’t attest to it extending foundation lastng power. However it feels moisturizing and offers a good non-silicone feeling base to smooth foundation over.

May 03, 2018

Love what this brand stands for!

I use primer everyday before makeup - so I was quite surprised by how this one differs to the primer I have used in the past. The texture was very creamy - unlike the silicone base ones I am use too. I also really enjoyed the scent. However, it was a little tough to work it into the skin. I am not sure if I am letting it set on my face long enough, but it did leave my foundation a little streaky. Overall, it is a great product for the price point and I love how natural this brand is! I am excited to try out different products from this brand!

May 03, 2018

May have won me over on primers

I don't typically use a primer but I've been using this one every day I've worn makeup ever since I received it free as part of the product review club. I'm still figuring out how this works for me with the various combinations of serums/moisturizers and tinted moisturizers/foundations but so far seems to sit really nicely under my makeup, it's very lightweight and non greasy. One thing I loved was that I had some dry skin recently causing creasing under my eyes and I found applying this primer before my makeup allowed my makeup to sit much more nicely over those lines. I need to try it a few more times to really get an idea of how much I love it/if I would repurchase but so far I am happy with it!

May 03, 2018

I liked that the texture was really smooth and not to heavy. Felt really light and blended well with all the different stuff I put on my skin. Some primers tend to clog my pores but this was perfect.

so far so good

I would need to try their other products for a complete review I like the feel coverage seems good but I would need to try this primer with their other foundation products before I would be convinced to purchase.