2090 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

June 19, 2018

Primer Perfection!

The Nude By Nature Perfecting Primer was a delight to use. It was a great base coat that left my skin feeling smooth. It didn't feel greasy or sticky, which is always a bonus for me when wearing face makeup. It did not have a strong smell... another bonus!

The Nude By Nature brand is one that promises to "deliver high-performing natural formulas that provide a beautiful finish and benefits that go beyond make-up." Sound great to me! Another bonus with this product is that it is 100% cruelty-free and PETA certified.

Updated On: June 19, 2018

#gotitfree to review

Very hydrating

I received this free to try from Chick Advisor. I like the ingredients and the lack of silicone. The scent is very light and not strong at all. I have dry skin and after using the Nude by Nature perfecting primer my skin felt hydrated. I used my usual makeup over top of it. At the end of the day my skin still looked good. I recommend this primer for those with dry skin.

Great product!

I would buy this product again. It felt very light on my skin and my skin looked and fely really smooth after the application! I don't usually wear foundation, so I had only applied this with concealer and then blush. My blush lasted all day and my skin looked like it was glowing!

J'utiliserais définitivement ce produit à nouveau. Il était très léger sur ma peau et ma peau avait l'air très unifiée et était très douce après l'application! Je ne mets pas de fond de teint d'habitude, donc j'ai juste mis du cache cerne et du fard à joues par dessus le primer. Mon fard à joue a duré toute la journée et ma peau était resplendissante!

1.7/5

Sadly disappointing

I received this for review and unfortunately am incredibly disappointed. I was really excited to try this. I love the concept of this company. I like the ingredients, packaging and how it feels. My make up initially applied very nicely. I am normal to dry skin type. A little oil on the tzone through the day. Not only does this not make my make up last, it completely breaks up. I have tried it multiple times now with 4 different foundations and 2 bb creams. It happens every time. I am using the rest of the product as a moisturizer for no make up days because it just doesn't work as a make up primer for me.

June 18, 2018

Ce produit d'ingrédients naturels est simplement formidable pour les femmes qui n'aiment pas beaucoup la sensation que procure la plupart des fonds de teint, sur la peau. La base préparatrice Nude de Natural, c'est comme de la soie sur la peau, agrémenté d'un doux léger parfum agréable et discret.

Comparable to Make Up Forever primer

Received a sample size of the Nude By Nature perfecting primer from the company and I would have to say that I am highly impressed with the product. The primer itself is lightly scented, and blends nicely on the skin. Been using this product daily for a little over one month now, and would definitely recommend it to the others. The best part of this product is that it's water based - thus it leaves your skin feeling hydrated all day. Another "make it or break it" point for me is how your foundation looks AFTER 8 hours of wear. I would say that this product "made it" as my foundation does not separate nor does it make me look greasy even after 9-10 hours of wear at work. Would definitely buy the full size product in the future; it's a bonus that the product is all natural.

Wonderful Product - I would really recommend

I was very excited to try this new primer - I use one every day and I was really looking forward to try something new. Thank you ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to test this and review! In a few words - I couldn't recommend it more enthusiastically! Made my skin smooth, without feeling heavy and make up stayed on great. I even used it a couple of times as a moisturizer. Works great too. I like that there are no harsh products in there and it smells great. I liked the primer so much I went the next day and bought the pressed powder and eye pencil. Looks natural and feels great on the skin. My new go to products. #tryitfree #loveNudebyNature

June 17, 2018

Smooth soft finish

I love this primer. A little dab goes a long way. Smooths out my skin for foundation and concealer application. There are days I would wear this alone and gives a soft look. I love this, best of all, its silicone free!

Got it free to review for my honest opinion! @chickadvisor #free
    #lovenudebynature #gotitfree @nudebynature

June 16, 2018

Great

I think this is a great primer. Good ingredients and makeup blends on top smoothly. I feel like it does blur imperfections. Doesn’t smell like anything really. I would purchase this product

I received this free for my honest opinion. Thank you Chick Advisor for this opportunity.

June 15, 2018

Love the scent

This is one of the best primers I tried. I like it also without foundation. I like the look of the package and also adore the scent. It is effective as a primer nice creamy consistency.