NuSkin Tru Face Idealeyes
Good

NuSkin Tru Face Idealeyes Reviews

Ranked #661 out of 718 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Scientifically formulated to offer both immediate and long term benefits, this silky cream rapidly reduces the appearance of bags under the eyes while instantly increasing skin radiance. The advanced antiaging ingredient technology also helps firm and smooth skin as it reduces discoloration under the eyes. Designed specifically for the delicate eye area, this treatment ensures your eyes look young, refreshed, and vibrant.

August 21, 2012

This product works incredibly well at reducing eye puffiness and reducing dark circles. I noticed a slight difference the very next morning after I tried it, and then was able to see a significant difference after about a week's of use twice a day. It's incredibly inexpensive for an eye cream and definitely worth a try!

2.7/5

January 27, 2009

My 64 year old mother in law swears by nuskin products and to her credit she has very slight minimal lines on her face and without surgical procedures. So I tried this and I just cant feel or see it doing anything around my eyes after 6 weeks of use. It probably works at moisturizing but only at an average rate. Not really worth it in my mind and when the tube runs out I will move on. The tube is large in comparison to what you have to use so it porbably will last around 6 months.