Nutella & GO! Hazelnut Spread and Breadsticks Reviews
#5 in Snacks

February 24, 2018

Pour gâter ma fille

Si je veux gâter ma fille ou la récompenser , je lui achète Nutella & GO! Hazelnut Spread and Breadsticks. Elle adore l'avoir comme collation . Elle préfère le pretzel sticks .

February 20, 2018

Nutella with Breadsticks

Great go to snack when on the run with kids. Great for little ones and they really enjoy the whole dipping thing. Not sure if the packaging is recyclable?

February 08, 2018

Kids love it

This is a great on-the-go treat that is also filling. My kids really like it and so do I. It's a bit on the pricey side though so we rarely buy this product.

February 08, 2018

Perfect after school snack

I love Nutella. ..but my kids love it more! I find its a portable, quick filling snack for them that feels like a treat but isnt really. its better than chips or candy bars!

January 30, 2018

Good but overpriced

I like these, nutella is one of my favourite things, but this is just overpriced. For breadsticks and nutella, you could totally DIY this and save yourself some money. But if you are not about that, then I would say that this is a good snack, and the packaging is pretty good. I like it, and if you like nutella than you will like it to. The distribution is fair.

January 24, 2018

Great treat

I buy his at the dollar store. It is a great treat when travelling. I give it to the kids in the backseat. It's the right portion size, so i don't feel guilty eating it. genius

January 17, 2018

Nutella winner with the kids

I fine that the price is bit high for what you get yes convenient but on low income they to expensive we do buy them as treated or if we are on traveling the we use them

Just Okay

Okay, I LOVE Nutella but this product just didn't do it for me. The ratio of sticks to chocolate is off, so you with have to throw away the leftover or scoop it out with your finger (messy!) They aren't school appropriate in my region because of the nuts, so it's strictly an at-home snack. I wish the sticks were more like cookie sticks. I think that would go better. I just felt like they weren't worth the price.

Great snack!

This is a good snack to have for car rides or when you’re on-the-go. It’s just the right amount and my boys really enjoy it. I like that the container is easy for my boys to hold and it’s not messy.

So yummy!

Everyone in our household from young to old love the Nutella Spread and Breadsticks. Great and convenient snack items when on the go. There were more than enough spread for the breadsticks in the pack.