Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil Reviews

Ranked #590 out of 1261 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse -- 1.7 oz.

98.1% of the ingredients in this easily-absorbed, multi-usage Dry Oil are of natural origin. It is a unique combination of 30% precious plant oils and Vitamin E to nourish, repair and soften your face, body and hair in a single step. Your face and body are left feeling soft and silky. Your hair is supple, soft and shines with health.

April 17, 2017

I love this oil! I use it on my skin, cuticles, hair, everything! I especially love to use it on my skin after a hot bath. It smells delicious and moisturizes dry skin and relieves itchiness especially in the winter! This is a product I always have in my bathroom

April 16, 2017

As a face oil, I found this disappointing..it didn't really absorb and sat onto my skin. However, as a body and hair oil, this was nice. I wouldn't recommend for the face, but for the body, it isn't greasy and seems to absorb better.

February 08, 2017

my review is easy : if you want to smell the best scent you ever smell, have a dry oil that magnify your body, your face and your hair and... did I say it smells like heaven? Well this is the good product. I have dry skin and I love it so much. Of course it's not enough moisturizing for the winter but I use it every morning just for the smell and I always received compliment! It dry really quickly so that's a bonus!
    Love it recommend it! I made a full french review on my blog ;)

January 07, 2017

C'est un gros coup de cœur! Elle sent divinement bon et le parfum est délicat. Elle hydrate bien la peau et le laisse aucune sensation huileuse. Je l'ai utilisée en voyage et elle donne à la peau une nuance satinée et sublime le bronzage. Elle donne un beau lustre aux cheveux sans les rendre gras. Il suffit d'en mettre une petite quantité pour obtenir l'effet souhaité. C'est devenu pour moi un essentiel beauté!

September 09, 2016

I've curly hair in the winter time the tip of my hair get to split and be very dry and have electric static...
    So I use the Nuxe Huile multu usage to help my hair that work well. Also that huil is very good for dry skin in winter or when you have electric static under you dress...very good

July 17, 2016

The Nuxe Dry Oil (Huile Podigieuse) leaves such a nice healthy and glowy finish on my skin!! It also smells so good! . I use it on my skin and on my hair. I will definitely purchase this product again and again...

July 17, 2016

The Nuxe Dry Oil (Huile Podigieuse) leaves such a nice healthy and glowy finish on my skin!! It also smell amazingly good! I don't find this product greasy at all. I use it on my skin and on my hairs. I will definitely purchase this product again and again...

July 05, 2016

The sent of this product is amazing and the quality is very good but is is still very oily so you have to wash your hand after using it. I mainly use it for my hair as a nutrition product and it works. I am not really sure about other usage though

June 29, 2016

La meilleure huile que j'ai trouver pour mes cheveux. Elle répare ma pointe de cheveux cassés sans les rendre gras, comme bien d'autres huiles le font. La bouteille dure longtemps puisqu'il faut seulement une petite goutte à chaque jour.

June 21, 2016

Meilleure huile du monde! Elle est hyper hydratante et ne laisse aucun fini désagréable et collant. Elle est également efficace pour les cheveux et le visage. Son odeur est indescriptible, j'en suis accro.

xsxpxixdxexrxsx added a new review for
    Crock Pot