Nuxe rêve de miel lip balm Reviews

September 27, 2017

Great for Canadian winter chapped lips!

I find this lip balm is really effective in the dry Canadian winter, it’s quite thick & has a little bit of a grainy texture to it almost like honey that’s been in the cupboard a bit too long?lol. Not so bad that it is annoying & I’m not sure if that’s typical or just the one I’ve had. It smells great & when I put it on at night I usually wake up with a little left on my lips & they’re soft. The one I bought the packaging offered a pin# to redeem free gifts with this purchase that would be mailed to you when you went online & registered the pin. Well, turned out it was only valid in France, so I emailed the company & they took my address & promised to send me some samples-still waiting & that was over a year ago! Not impressed with the company PR since it was just coming from the US. I prefer the stick lip balm just for ease of application as I hate sticking my finger in the pot, but it’s not as moisturizing.

July 20, 2017

Saved my dry lips

I am a daily lip balm user and apply all day long.... so I've tried pretty much everything possible. Recently I started a prescription to combat my extremely oily skin (is genetic) which has lead to my lips being more dry than usual. I saw good reviews on the Nuxe rêve de miel lip balm and thought I would give it a try. I have to say that I love this balm. It feels silky smooth & nourishing. Although I use it anytime of the day, when I wake up in the morning (after applying before bed) I feel as if it is slightly still on my lips (which has never before happened). It's a little pricy at $17.00 Canadian but if you are like me, price doesn't matter when results are great. You don't need much so I think the pot will last a long time.

May 28, 2017

The only lip balm that soothes my dry and cracked lips. I must love it since I've gone through probably 4 jars and continue to repurchase it. Love the sweet but subtle honey scent.

January 18, 2016

Best lip balm ever...It moisturizes very well and makes my lips soft and pink..Its very comfortable..I put this on at night and still feel some of it on my lips when i wake up!!!
    I know its expensive but if you struggle with chapped lips you will not regret buying it.You do not need to re-applying.The jar is tiny but it will last a 8 months because of the little amount used.

November 16, 2015

I decided to go out and splurge on this lip balm after hearing all the great reviews and normally I use the jack black lip balms which are about half the price. I have had this lip balm for a little over a week now and I have to say it is great.

Now that the harsh cold winter is rolling around I am all about hydration and this does it. Where I live in Canada it isn't as cold as other areas, but I am someone who can't take the cold- my lips get quite dry and my skin gets all cracked up. This balm keeps my lips soothed and moisturized, as well as an amazing prep for lip products. I love my liquid/matte lipsticks and I wear this under and keeps my lips well hydrated. This doesn't leave a film on my lips which is something I feel like the jack black ones do.

I'm not loving how we have to dip our fingers into the pot, but I can get over that because of how well it works for me.

July 06, 2015

This is a great lip balm. I'd apply it at night and my lips would be nice and moisturised in the morning. The product started getting quite 'gritty' towards the bottom, so I didn't use up the whole pot.

2.7/5

May 03, 2015

I really like the smell of this product but I don't think it's worth the price. At least for me, the price was too high for what the product really does. However, it keeps my lips hydrated.

April 01, 2015

I apply it at night, just before going to bed, and when I wake up, my lips are like new.

March 24, 2015

I purchase this product while it was on sale (still quite expensive) but I heard many people rave about how great it was so I went for it. The smell is great. Just a subtle hint of grapefruit. It works very well on my extremely dry lips. In my opinion it is worth the price. I will have to try the stick version next.

October 28, 2014

I prefer the Nuxe lip moisturizing stick to this balm for several reasons:

- I broke the balm cap by dropping it, so now I can't keep it in my purse or pockets or else the cap comes off and things get into the container
    - I prefer not having to contaminate my balm with my finger digging into it
    - the formula itself doesn't compare to the stick version in terms of moisturizing or smoothness (the balm has exfoliates - if you like that, then great; if not, then you look like an idiot if you don't rub it in entirely)
    -the stick is about half the price of the balm