NYX Cosmic Metals eyeshadow Reviews
#129 in Eye Shadow

Good - 0

July 25, 2018

Great quality and variety of shades!

I love this eyeshadow palette! I'm a huge fan of NYX as they provide affordable and high quality products, and this product didn't disappoint. The pigments are high quality and long-lasting, and I have tried the palette both with and without primers, and still, the results are consistent. I've also used this palette for highlighting with the gold and pink shades, and it works out quite well!! For the price paid ($11 CDN + tax) this is well worth the investment! I would give it a 4.5+/5 for the range of colours and quality. I reserve my 5star reviews for truly exceptional products though!

May 16, 2018

Great

I love there powders an there shadows. The powder I apply with a big brush. An the shadows go on great wet on dry. An last all day on me, with just concealer as primer.

July 23, 2017

Amazing quality for an excellent price.

I received this palette as a birthday present and I am in love with it. The 6 warm metallics are so flattering and intensely pigmented; they blend beautifully and really wear well. I love to use them with a liquid seal product as well, to turn them into an intense metallic liner.