NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 461 in Concealer

May 22, 2017

First time trying a wand applicator for a concealer, so much easier to apply. There are half shades so it is easier to find your match. Not quite sure how I feel about the consistency but it does provide good coverage.

May 17, 2017

I love this concealer! It hides everything and actually lasts all day! There is nothing I love better than being able to buy make up that actually does its job, and not have to pay a fortune! I highly recommend all of the NYX products, I've had no bad experiences with anything they make!

May 17, 2017

Best drugstore concealer hands down!! This product is truly the best, total coverage, creamy texture, blends well, and they have a big variety of colours! I find with this concealer you don't need a lot of product to hide dark circles, or bags. It looks better with other makeup on rather than just wearing a concealer, but it's still a great product and definitely my favourite!

May 12, 2017

I suffer from bad acne and have a lot of acne scars on my face and it makes me really self consious and I just recently tried this for the first time and it covered absolutely everything I felt like I had my face back

May 11, 2017

I absolutely love this concealer! It lasts all day - no matter what weather conditions. It completely hides my dark circles and any blemishes that I may have.

What I also love about this concealer is that it doesn't make my dryness more visible under my eyes. In fact, it smooths my undereye area out. I love using this concealer for an eye primer as well. Amazing product and very affordable.

April 29, 2017

Je n'ai pas aimé ce cache cerne. J'ai été déçue par la couvrqnce que celui ci offrait. Il faut dire que j'avais de grandes attentes envers celui ci car j'avais vu bequcoup de video clamant haut et fort à quel poibt il était merveilleux. Malheureusement pour moi ce ne fut pas mon cas.

April 24, 2017

NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand is a long-wear, light weight coverup that becomes my new base makeup miracle. It didn't run or melt in the heat of the day.

April 22, 2017

Ce cache-cerne est efficace et cache la plupart des défauts qu'on veut camoufler ! Je l'aime beaucoup et il est offert dans plusieurs teintes donc très accessible (moi qui est très pâle, j'ai aussi trouvé). Même si NYX appartient à l'Oréal en date de cette ''review'', NYX ne teste pas sur les animaux qui est à favoriser !

April 16, 2017

This is my second favourite concealer. Its only like ten bucks and it works so much better than many of the high end concealers I have used. It covers really nicely and looks amazing under your eyes to brighten up your face.

April 03, 2017

This is a very good concealer, the pigmentation is amazing and has very good coverage. It blends out easily. It does oxidize a little bit but not intensely.