NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand Reviews
#5 in Concealer

1.0/5

September 11, 2019

Boff

Je ne l'aime vraiment pas, je le trouve trop gras et trop hydratant. On voit quand meme mes cerne noir et sa ne cache pas! En plus sa fait des petits plis dans la peau

September 11, 2019

Belle couvrance

Avantages:
    - Effet d'éclaircissement
    - sèche rapdement
    - abordable
    - La baguette absorbe le produit efficacement

Désavantage :
    - Fait des lignes dans les "" plis"" sous l'oeil

August 29, 2019

Affordable. Good coverage. Flawless blend.

First concealer I've ever tried and without a doubt easy to use and blend into the skin. I wore this without any foundation nor tint and it still looked amazing. The shade range seemed nice and formula was creamy with a finish that wasn't quite exactly matte but still natural. It does fade a bit over time by the seventh hour of wear time for me but in my opinion it looks more natural. Don't get me started on the price! It's extremely affordable and lasts for a good amount of time, for me seven months. A must try if your curious about getting into makeup!

July 19, 2019

Hello? Coverage, are you there?

I enjoyed this product at the price point was great but unfortunately it didn't blend well with my makeup therefore I will not be refilling this purchase

2.0/5

April 24, 2019

didnt love

I heard so much good stuff about this so I decided to try, it is not for me. Hardly any coverage and doesn't blend well. price was good though which is a pro to this product

2.8/5

March 20, 2019

Good price, poor formula

I was excited to try this product out as I’m usually content with NYX. The formula is very thin and watery and takes a long time to dry on your face. If you have dark circles like me, this product is not for you.

January 21, 2019

Easy to use

I think it’s a good product I actually use it for a few things not just a concealer under the eye and any cover up spots but on my eyelid as well. As far as packages it was wrapped in plastic and sealed so that was fine I will say that compared to the price that popped up mine was a bit more expensive but I guess it just depends on where you get it overall I would recommend...

December 11, 2018

Great Value

I recently started using this concealer and I am a huge fan. I had purchased two other brands that didn't seem to blend in nearly as well as this NYX concealer wand. I really appreciate the price point of this concealer, and find it lasts and covers as well or better than its more expensive counterparts. I really only use it for under-eye circles, and the wand makes it easy to apply.

June 08, 2018

Great under eye concealer

I love the color of this, I am very fair and I use the fair shade under my eyes, it has the perfect slightly peach undertone to cancel out dark circles and it never settles in my lines. The price point of this is the best the quality of it is so good and for only $5 it’s a steal.

April 30, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

for $4, this product is amazing

I like this concealer a lot! This is ome of my favorites, but not the best that I’ve ever tried! 😋 This concealer has 24 shades, that is amazing! Because even if you are really pale, even if you are really dark skin toned person - you can find the color. Another thing - this concealer gives the best coverage.