NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand Reviews
#5 in Concealer

April 16, 2017

This is my second favourite concealer. Its only like ten bucks and it works so much better than many of the high end concealers I have used. It covers really nicely and looks amazing under your eyes to brighten up your face.

April 03, 2017

This is a very good concealer, the pigmentation is amazing and has very good coverage. It blends out easily. It does oxidize a little bit but not intensely.

April 03, 2017

Would reccommend this product for the price. The coverage is also one of the best I have found in drugstore brands. I do find that I sometimes need to touch it up between work and the evening.

March 10, 2017

Had this concealer and is the greatest. so worth it in size and price.
    Really creamy and it doesn't crease at all.

nyx is the best for me and so affordable.

March 01, 2017

I tried this concealer after a recommendation from a local beauty blogger and I LOVE it! It is much better than any concealer I have tried before or after purchasing this one. I have pretty dark under eyes and this does an incredible job at hiding those.

February 17, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I recently purchased the NYX HD photogenic wand concealer. I would have to say it does the job quite well at covering up my dark circles and red spots. I did find it works better over top my foundation as oppose to underneath. Another flaw I found was that it does have a slight burning sensation when I apply it under my eye area. That could just be my sensitivity though it has never left any chemical burn or marks. Wide range of shades so lots of options for different skin tones.

February 16, 2017

Ce correcteur est une énorme surprise pour moi, et surtout pour le prix! Il tient toute la journée, il est bien lisse, et surtout très couvrant tout en donnant un effet naturel à la peau. N'hésitez pas!

October 16, 2016

I am totally in love with this product. The price is very good for the quality. I was actually lucky to get my hands on one because they always get out of stock. I use it to hide my imperfection and it works perfectly.

October 12, 2016

I bought the HD in CW 10 yellow. I like that isn't heavy and has a light coverage. It definitely does a good good on days that you have a light dark circle, but on darker days I would not recommend. It's too light and I feel it doesn't cover the problem unlike NYX's powder in cream ( the same looking soft yellow). It does dry into a soft powder so easy to blend into your face.

2.8/5

October 09, 2016

Je suis decue de ce produit car j'avais entendu beaucoup de bien de celui-ci. Ayant des cernes bleutée, ont l'avais dit que la cour ier banane pouvait faire des miracles. Mais ces miracles ne se sont pas produits. Ce cache-cerne est beaucoup trop liquide. Sa couvrance, pour moi est presque nulle. Dommage :(