NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand Reviews
#5 in Concealer

March 28, 2018

Nyx HD Concealer

Pros:
    - Brightening effect
    - Does not crease/dry up
    - relatively cheap
    - Wand does pick up product effectively

Con:
    - Medium coverage, needs several layers to cover under-eye circles.

March 22, 2018

Affordable and great coverage!

This concealer is great!! It’s super affordable and it provides excellent coverage. It does not crease throughout the day. It applies great cover foundation! My go to!

March 19, 2018

Fav concealer!

Better than any drugstore concealer I tried. Good coverage. Causes a little dryness if you have dry skin. Use hydrating primer to solve the problem. Use with NYX hydrating primer. Best alternate for NARS concealer.

March 06, 2018

lightest shade too orange!

I purchased this concealer when I ran out of my usual one because it was slightly cheaper and i’d heard good things about it however I barely got to use it because it was so orange?! I purchased the LIGHTEST shade (porcelain) and that was somehow too dark for me. disappointed I didn’t get any use out of it.

February 09, 2018

I LOVE this product!!

I honestly love this product I use it every single day! It works great, It covers my blemishes and dark spots and makes my skin looks flawless! If you haven't tried this product yet I highly recommend it.

January 28, 2018

Definitely my new go to concealer

I recently purchased this product for the first and after first use knew it would a permanent buy for me! This product goes on nice, and covers well and still making my eyes pop!

January 23, 2018
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great coverage

This product is amazing and it compares to very high quality concealers, I find the package size small so you have to repurchase often however it is worth every penny.

January 19, 2018

Not the best, but truly not the worst.

When it comes to drug store concealers, I have a hard time because I’m very light. This is one of the only drugstore concealers I’ve found that I could actually make work for me. Covers pretty good and a little powder over top perfects it

November 06, 2017

Excellent Product

I like the consistency, the color, the way it blends into the skin - it just does a great job. The price is excellent, too. I don't use this to get full coverage, I use it for brightening my under-eye area, nose bridge, etc. I notice a tiny bit of creasing when wearing it all day, but as long as I set it with a little powder, it doesn't budge for hours.

October 03, 2017

NYC HD concealer

It is a dupe for the NARS concealer. It doesn't cake up, has a high coverage, and easy to blend. My favourite undereye concealer. I have repurchased the concealer multiple times already and I always have a backup.