NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand Reviews
#5 in Concealer

October 04, 2016

nyx hd soncealer is one of the best concealers. it has a medium coverage and a thin consistency that is so easy to blend. the color selection is also so good, i highly recommand it especially that is so afordable and long lasting under the eyes area

September 21, 2016

I bought the NYX HD concealer in Lavender. I have very pale skin so i usually go for the palest color in foundations and concealers, but I was a bit iffy on buying a white concealer. My mind definitely changed when I used this product though. when used with a beauty blender, you can't even tell it was originally white! it blends in well with pale skin tones and it really brightens up your face and hides dark circles.

2.8/5

September 19, 2016

I bought the green one to cover redness. With this I had to work with it right away or it dries out. When I would blend it out, I noticed it would gather up like tiny balls, like it was being rubbed off. Covers some of the redness.

September 12, 2016

This is one of the better drugstore concealers I've tried. It does an good job at concealing zits. I don't have undereye circles so I cannot comment on that but I think it would do an adequate job with that since you don't need much, and since the concealer stays on for the whole day. It is easily blendable so not much of the product is required.

September 11, 2016

My friend raved about this so I had to pick it up. I feel like I may have bought the wrong colour for my skin tone but nevertheless I love this product. I have tried many concealers before and this is easily my favourite! Easy to use and covers blemishes really well, I'll definitely be a repeat customer!!

September 09, 2016

NYX HD concealer should be your go to for all your cover up needs. I use mine for under the eyes and it covers beautifully! It also illuminate s for a finished look.

September 05, 2016

Love this concealer. For the price you can't really go wrong. I have two shades, I use 01 under my eyes to brighten them up and 03 to cover up any imperfections. The concealer blends well and lasts all day. It doesn't look cakey or drying.

August 03, 2016

J'aime bien ce concealer. Je l'ai pris un petit peu trop pâle pour l'été, mais pour l'hiver ce sera parfait. Il couvre très bien, mais il faut utiliser une bonne poudre sinon il devient cakey, c'est pas ce qu'on veut, n'est-ce pas ?

August 02, 2016

Love this concealer. This has to be the best drug store concealer out there. I use this over a high end colour corrector and it hides my horrendous under eye circles. Also great for covering blemishes. Apply thin layers otherwise it'll cake and wrinkle under the eyes.

July 31, 2016

I bought this in the lightest shade, Porcelain. It's a bit too dark for me, but if I work with it a bit, I can use it. It's very odd in that it looks more peachy in the tube, and even when you swipe it onto the skin, but when blending it out it actually has a tendency to turn more yellow. It's very noticeable under my eyes in particular -- I can look a bit jaundiced, if I'm not careful. The consistency is nice, not too thick or too thin. It flakes around my dry spots (I have normal to combo skin) and does sink into the fine lines under my eyes. I have to pat the product in throughout the day to keep it from creasing. It's still one of the better drugstore concealers, but definitely could be better, and wish it was lighter.