NYX Jumbo Pencils Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 874 in Eye Liner

NYX Jumbo Pencils combine an eye shadow and eyeliner all-in-one. These Jumbo pencils features a creamy formula that glides on smoothly and is easy to blend without creasing or drying out. Available in a variety of shades. Visit nyxcosmetics.com for more information.

June 01, 2017

I love these for doing my eyes. Quick, easy and very blendable. I have 4 shades right now but I'm definitely looking to buy more. Makes things simple.

May 03, 2017

I love to use these for eyeshadow bases when I want to change my look and do a cut crease! It will increases the intensity of the color on my lid, and doesn't crease one bit! My absolute favorite shade is milk.

May 03, 2017

I have the jumbo eye pencil in dark brown to go with my skin tone and eye color. Ever since I found out my regular eye products test on animals, I needed something that was cruelty free. I found the jumbo eye pencil, I like that it is a 2 in 1 (eyeliner and eyeshadow). It goes on smooth. I can do smokey eye or I wear alone. It's creamy and blendable and it brings out my eye color. I love it!

May 02, 2017

These pencils are amazing, they are a staple in my makeup bags, I love them. The color is vibrant and beautiful. They are gentle enough to use on the waterline. And are really creamy and slide on smoothly.

April 27, 2017

I have only tried the color milk (and am on my third one right now). I find this better as a base than on its own, it starts to smudge away when worn on its own but when used as a base it lasts all day. I usually use this an eyeliner and then set it with a white eyeshadow on my lower lash line, and it holds up all day. This is also really good to use to cover up a mistake with winged liner too! I this lasts me about a month per stick but I use it as an eyeshadow base and a liner every day. I would recommend this to anyone because it has so many uses and is a great price.

April 25, 2017

I just bought this since the NYX store is now open and not crazy busy, and I just have to say that I love this product! I use my usual primer and then the pencil. I smudge the white over my eyelid and then put on my eyeshadow. The white makes the eyeshadow just pop! It also helps it stay on even longer. Very much love this and a must buy!

April 16, 2017

These are amazing. Firstly, theyr perfect as eyeliners or as eyeshadows, they double as both. They are also amazing as a base for your eyeshadow. I love these products as their very affordable.

3.2/5

April 15, 2017

Purchased this pencil a while ago the formula is pretty nice comfortable,decently pigmented but ended up smuging after a while.Also wasn't sure about sharpening since its not a' regular 'sized pencil and it feels like its made out of plastic so unsure if theres a special sharpener would be nice if did.

March 20, 2017

I use this as an eyeshadow base to cancel out any redness/veining/discolouration on my lids.

Works like a dream!

It also does a great job and making any shadow you apply look brighter because it is sitting on a lightened "canvas".

Love it!

February 27, 2017

I have this in the colours milk and black bean and I like using them as shadow bases. I never really wear them alone so I'm not sure how they hold up in that aspect. The Milk colour, which is a matte white shadow pencil, makes your shadows, especially colourful ones pop. Black bean is great to darken shadows that make applying a smokey eye easier. I would love to purchase more colours to see what else I can do with them!