NYX Jumbo Pencils Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 838 in Eye Liner

NYX Jumbo Pencils combine an eye shadow and eyeliner all-in-one. These Jumbo pencils features a creamy formula that glides on smoothly and is easy to blend without creasing or drying out. Available in a variety of shades. Visit nyxcosmetics.com for more information.

April 25, 2017

I just bought this since the NYX store is now open and not crazy busy, and I just have to say that I love this product! I use my usual primer and then the pencil. I smudge the white over my eyelid and then put on my eyeshadow. The white makes the eyeshadow just pop! It also helps it stay on even longer. Very much love this and a must buy!

April 16, 2017

These are amazing. Firstly, theyr perfect as eyeliners or as eyeshadows, they double as both. They are also amazing as a base for your eyeshadow. I love these products as their very affordable.

April 15, 2017

Purchased this pencil a while ago the formula is pretty nice comfortable,decently pigmented but ended up smuging after a while.Also wasn't sure about sharpening since its not a' regular 'sized pencil and it feels like its made out of plastic so unsure if theres a special sharpener would be nice if did.

March 20, 2017

I use this as an eyeshadow base to cancel out any redness/veining/discolouration on my lids.

Works like a dream!

It also does a great job and making any shadow you apply look brighter because it is sitting on a lightened "canvas".

Love it!

February 27, 2017

I have this in the colours milk and black bean and I like using them as shadow bases. I never really wear them alone so I'm not sure how they hold up in that aspect. The Milk colour, which is a matte white shadow pencil, makes your shadows, especially colourful ones pop. Black bean is great to darken shadows that make applying a smokey eye easier. I would love to purchase more colours to see what else I can do with them!

February 12, 2017

Whenever I do a makeup look with bright eyeshadow, I love using the NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk to really make the colours pop! I apply it to my lids as a base, straight from the pencil, and blend it out a little with the warmth of my finger. Any colour I add over it is very vibrant! You can't go wrong for the price, give it a try!

January 26, 2017

My review of NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk;
    This creamy, blendable pencil is a matte white. It is perfect for brightening the inner corners of the eyes, as well as a base to make eye shadows pop. I love using this with the Urban Decay Electric palette to really make everything bright!

July 03, 2016

Here's the thing- it does not look good on me (I am trying to figure out why as we speak). But as someone who watches a lot of makeup tutorials on youtube, this compliments so many people of a wide variety that I would tell people to use it. It gives you a clean look. There are no sparkles to worry about.

June 10, 2016

Amazing is all I can say. Goes on effortlessly and does not crease. Very smooth and creamy and blends like a dream. The pigmentation is also great. I bought one shade but will for sure get more.

June 08, 2016

I love these- pretty creamy, easily bendable and really give your shadows an added punch. These will likely crease if you apply them alone, so I'd set them with shadow.

akpicc has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback

akpicc has posted in the forum topic
    Best laundry detergent

asmall added a new review for
    Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter

asmall added a new review for
    Becel® Original margarine

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Pets last Day

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Mistresses