NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Sandstorm Reviews
#77 in Lipstick

Good - 0

September 26, 2017

HG Liquid Lipstick

NYX lip products never cease to amaze me. I have higher end liquid lipsticks like Jeffree Star, ABH and Kat Von D... Nothing beats NYX. It's definitely the most comfortable liquid lip I've tried and not overly drying/crusty like others. This color is super flattering! I've literally bought 7 of them.

September 26, 2017

Pretty color!

I purchased this liquid lipstick a couple years ago and the color has never gotten old! The formula is very smooth and easy to apply with the applicator. Although it is not transfer-proof, it does a good job of staying on my lips throughout the day.

May 31, 2017

This lipstick is awesome. I love the neutral color and matte finish. The only think I would suggest would be to apply one coat and make sure its dry and then apply the second.

February 28, 2017

I love this cream lipstick! It is a staple in my purse for a more neutral looking colour. I highly recommend it for the price (in comparison to high end brand name products). The colour lasts for a long time. I sometimes reapply mid day, but it is definitely worth the price point.

December 20, 2016

OMG I have been looking for the perfect matt nude for a long time, because as a Black woman, it is very hard to find that perfect shade. Well turns out all I needed was for NYX to come to Canada! This is the PERFECT matt lipstick!! LOVE IT!

October 09, 2016

I just love this lipstick! It's simply the perfect nude! It doesn't dry your lips and the texture is perfect for an easy application! Love it, I wear it everyday for work :) I made a full review on my blog!

September 29, 2016

I bought a few NYX liquid Suede lip stains and I love every single one. Sandstorm has become my everyday lipstain. I wear it to work, then the gym, then home without having to touch up the lipstick. I really like the NYX Suede brand. I think they are comparable to ANASTASIA matte liquid stains but at a very very affordable price!

July 07, 2016

This was one of my first liquid lipsticks, alongside Anastasia's. This liquid lipstick is amazing, and VERY affordable. It will last up to 4-6 hours and NYX has come out with many colours that will suit everyone! Personally Sandstorm is one of my favourites, because I love true nudes.