NYX Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

For that fresh make up look that lasts NYX Makeup Setting Sprays are lightweight and comfortable while working hard to make sure your makeup stays put.

Pour que votre maquillage tienne tout au long de la journée, utilisez les sprays de finition légers et confortables.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017
    2.0/5

February 28, 2017

This setting spray is inexpensive and it shows. I didn't find this product worked at all. This is one of the things that the quality really shows. It is a pass for me.

1.3/5

July 29, 2016

I wanted to love this product after reading so many positive reviews on it, I really did. I've used it for about 2 weeks now and can't say I'm wowed by it. This summer, I've developed oily skin (all my life I've had normal/combo skin) and never had a problem with my foundation sliding off my face until this year. I was hoping that this product would help my makeup stay on my face but it hasn't. I've been using primer, pairing it with a setting powder as well, and it still doesn't help. A couple hours after applying my makeup, all of my foundation on my cheeks has melted away. Big thumbs down for me.