NYX Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

For that fresh make up look that lasts NYX Makeup Setting Sprays are lightweight and comfortable while working hard to make sure your makeup stays put.

Pour que votre maquillage tienne tout au long de la journée, utilisez les sprays de finition légers et confortables.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 22, 2021
    United States

One of my favorite setting spray

I like how this setting spray’s holding power, I like to spray this around the areas where my mask might rub off my makeup and it works great. The smell also mild. Overall I like it.

November 05, 2020
    United States

Great product!

I am such a fan of setting spray, and it has been my secret weapon against not only humidity, but mask face! It is extremely simple to use and after a few quick sprays your makeup on set and lasts much longer by comparison. I find it help to keep my makeup from funning on those hot, humid days, and I also find it help to reduce transfer now that masks are manditory to wear in indoor public spaces. Its affordable and last for a long time since you only use a couple sprays per use. It is definately worth investing in and is one of those products that if you try it once you will be hooked!

June 23, 2020

Matte Setting Spray

As a lover of dewy looks, this matte setting spray was a ‘nice, but not for me’ kind of look. That being said, I marvelled at how airbrushed my skin looked throughout the evening. My make up stayed in place, so this baby did the trick! This product seems to go quick, but I feel like every setting spray does! 😉

May 28, 2020

Love this setting spray!

The first time I used it, it came out really fast and a lot, so I hold it back about a foot and a half from my face and spray it. Feels wet going on your face, but then a quick little fanning using your hand or whatever else helps it dry immediately and you’re good to go for the day! My make up stays on really well and no shine! It’s definitely matte. The pricing is great and the fact that you can buy it at Shoppers Drug Mart is even better!

January 21, 2020

A bit drying

I bought this because it was an affordable setting spray and I dont like looking shiny I have combo skin so oily and dry patches. I found that it made my face feel dry and itchy. It didnt cause any outward irritation but was a bit uncomfortable for me

January 15, 2020

Sets like a dream

I love a lot of NYX products and have tried a lot of setting sprays which I Highly recommend after applying makeup! This one is affordable and does the job beautifully. After makeup spritz to give a nice matte finish that lasts literally all day with no shine. The price point is unbeatable for a great product.

November 12, 2019

Love!, finishes off look perfectly

I absolutely love this product!, gives a picture perfect finish to the simplest makeup job! Use it once and you will add to your routine, It’s well priced long lasting

August 14, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great setting spray without costing a fortune ! :)

Just as great as the higher end setting sprays.It keeps my makeup in place and looking great all day, it doesn’t have a scent to it which I like and it is very light weight!

3.2/5

May 14, 2019

Make up doesn’t stay put!

I wanted a more affordable setting spray so I tried out NYX. It did absolutely nothing for my face - I might as well have sprayed water on my face. I’ll be going back to the urban decay one.

April 05, 2019

Good value for the price

Good value for the price but I don't feel it is a matte product. Leaves a bit of shine but I still liked it. Great product but maybe not if your looking for a real matte look.