NYX Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

For that fresh make up look that lasts NYX Makeup Setting Sprays are lightweight and comfortable while working hard to make sure your makeup stays put.

Pour que votre maquillage tienne tout au long de la journée, utilisez les sprays de finition légers et confortables.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 23, 2018

Perfect as always NYX

So I have oily skin so finfmding a setting spray that keeps the shine down is not easy without spending a fortune. This stuff is great though my make up lasts all day with no smudging budging or moving. And no shine for hours if I hit it again about 9 hours later after works freahens my make up up too. Amazing love it just wish the bottle was bigger.

May 17, 2018

Not a true matte finish.

I have an extremely oily T-zone. This product did not really give me a matte finish, more of a natural - less oily finish. I can't tell if my makeup lasted longer than usual. I have long wear foundation so my primary reason for purchasing was for the matte finish. I probably will not purchase again, but I will finish the bottle I have.

May 07, 2018

Great price for a setting spray!

This is a setting spray that works with a great price! I have dry/sensative skin, I need to use setting spray after I put on makeup every time. This is great for every-day use as well as bring it in your purse. This is a setting spray I would definitely re-purchase!

May 07, 2018

Love this stuff

I love this matte setting spray. One of my favourite matte setting sprays for sure. I love how it gives you a matte finish. And helps keep your makeup in place. I’ve been repurchasing this product for over a year now and I haven’t had any issues. Perfect for oily skin. So definitely recommend if your an oily skin type.

April 18, 2018

Long lasting

This finishing spray is great! It makes my makeup last so much longer and it makes my face feel very nice. It is the cheapest most effective setting spray that I have found. It does not make my face look wet or greasy either.

April 13, 2018

Would buy this product again!!

I purchased the NYX matte finish setting spray after finding it on sale. I love how well it works, and the slight refreshing scent is perfect!! I Definately recommend trying it!

April 03, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product for price

Nyx matte setting spray helps my makeup stay in place all day. On days I need “extra hold” I use the setting spray as a primer as well! It mattifies Oil and eliminates transfer to my cell phone screen etc.

March 23, 2018

Pour un fini mat

J’ai presque fini ma bouteille de fixatif maquillage.

Je la met maintenant parce que je vais la terminer ce mois-ci.

Elle m’a durer un temps fou.

C’est sur que je vais le racheter parce que je l’adore mais je voudrais aussi en essayer d’autre avant.

Mais il est pas cher juste 5$.

Il est disponible un peu partout ou qu'ils vendent du Nyx

March 13, 2018

Works amazing!!

I really like this setting spray. It makes my makeup stay put and last all night. It mists on nicely and doesn't spray like a hose like others I've tried. The only down side is I'm not a fan of the smell. But for the price and effectiveness it's worth it.

March 08, 2018

Love this product!

I'm in love with this product it works wonderfully can't wait to get more definitely will be recommended to others new favorite product love love love