• NYX Matte Liquid Liner
Good

NYX Matte Liquid Liner Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 463 in Makeup

June 21, 2017

Not so easy for beginners, but great product that holds up

I have monolids and oily skin - killer combination right? So it's pretty hard to find an eyeliner that doesn't either smudge/crease/transfer in my eyelids or rub away entirely. But after the recommendation from a friend, I picked this up and have been very pleasantly surprised. On the first day of wear, I went to the gym and totally forgot I was testing this new eyeliner out. Halfway through, when I remembered, I was so self-conscious that my sweat or oily eyelids would have transferred, and that I may have panda-eyes. Fortunately, when I got to a mirror, I realized that the eyeliner stayed put! I was so relieved! Having used it multiple times since, I really do love the formula. I don't need to use primer or anything underneath either. The only thing I've noticed is that the tails of my winged eyeliner tends to fade/rub off after 8 hours of wear, but the rest stays in tact. My only other complaint about this is that because it's not a felt-tip pen, it is fairly hard to use for beginners, etc, because there is less control. But, having said that, a bottle lasts a very long time since it doesn't dry up like felt-tip pens would. Overall, a must-try if you have the same problems.

June 19, 2017

Nyx liquid eyeliner good for winter not for summer

I love this eyeliner it is so easy to apply and looks great. However i find it doesn't hold up in the summer months when it's hot out I find it smudging very easily and getting all over my eyelids. I would totally recommend just not for summer! :)

May 28, 2017

I have been using liquid liners for over 10 years now. Ive tried many brands but I finally found the best one. The Nyx Matte Liquid Liner works so well that I keep finishing it and buying a new one. It lasts all day and the tip of the brush is small enough to draw a thin line or make it as thick as you like.

April 17, 2017

This is my holy grail eyeliner! I absolutely love love love it! It is so easy to use, especially since I have hooded eyes, I can still get a super precise and gorgeous winged eyeliner. The formula is fast drying, pigmented and longggg lasting. I have worn it for over 24 hours and it has not budged at all. It is the only liquid eyeliner I use and I would not give it up for anything else!

March 13, 2017

You really cannot beat the quality and price of this liner. Most prestigious liners can't even compare to it. It lasts all day, the colour pay off is amazing, and the brush is super easy to use. I always have this liner in my makeup kit for clients - especially for brides. This is a great product if you're looking for all day wear.

March 12, 2017

Talk about a black, matte eye liner ! Gets the job done , precise and lasts forever !! It also dries fast , doesn't stick to my eyelash curler so I don't have to reapply!

Really recommand it. My new fave !

September 09, 2016

Easily the best eyeliner I've used yet. I usually use Kat Von D ink liner but the price and quality of the NYX Matt Liner is definitely a better match for me.

August 04, 2016

I feel liquid liner is a very personal/specific to the user kinda product. We all look for different things when trying to find the perfect eyeliner. For me, it's all in a easy to use flexible brush. I've spent so much money over the years trying out different eyeliners and was always left disappointed. I was sooooo beyond happy when I purchased this and it worked like a dream. The brush applicator is thin, long and easy to use (at least for me). I love that this is a matte formula, as all the other ones I've tried weren't. Affordable, easy to find and works amazing! This is currently my hold grail eyeliner and need to buy a back up incase this one runs out. The worst is when you love something and go to do your makeup and run out lol I love love love love love this product and will always make sure to have a backup just incase!

2.7/5

July 02, 2016

It is matte, and it dries quite quickly but honestly it flakes and doesnt last a long time. I never wear this on a hot day as it will be not there after like 4 hours.

July 01, 2016

I am in love! Paid around $10 for this eyeliner and have been loving it ever since! Stays on for the whole day and has a beautiful matte finish. Also has a super thin brush which makes it easier to build up the thickness that you want your line to be and makes it a lot easier to create that perfect wing!

sweet_sara added a new review for
    Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

Ptite_Ge added a new review for
    Staedtler Pencils

sweet_sara added a new review for
    krispy kreme

Marta13 added a new review for
    Roots Lunch Bag

Lexus36 added a new review for
    Rubbermaid LunchBlox

gotmills added a new review for
    Reitman's Pants