NYX Professional Makeup Lip Lingerie Push Up Long-lasting Lipstick Reviews
#8 in Lipstick

Plumping matte nudes. 12 shades for all skin tones, with a pro shape to line and fill. Built-in sharpener for precise application every time, and super comfy long-lasting wear.

Amazing lipstick!

I have always been a huge fan of NYX Cosmetics and have purchased many products from them before so I was so excited to be part of this campaign and be able to review some great products!! I used this lipstick on a work day and it was so long lasting, it stayed put throughout my entire shift. It was a really comfortable wear and the whole time I was my lips were not dry or flaky or anything like that. The colour payoff was amazing, everyone kept complimenting what a gorgeous shade it was! It's the perfect neutral shade that can be used in a simple makeup look or can be worn with a more dramatic evening look as well.

GREAT PRODUCT!

I recently received this long lasting lipstick from #chickadvisor and i really like it. the color is beautiful and formula is amazing, it feels really comfortable on the lips and lasts for good hours. i really like the fact that it comes in a pencil form because its so easy to carry and use ( just twist up the lipstick). also, its user friendly because you can use this first to line your lips and then use it all over the lips (2 in 1 product). i cant wait to try more shades because they have really nice nude shades in this range.

NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP LIP LINGERIE PUSH UP LIPSTICK

I got this lipstick off of ChickAdvisor for free in exchange for my honest opinion. It was easy to apply and the sharp tip added precision; it also has a sharpener on the other end in case the tip dulls out. The lipstick itself added volume to my lips and made them look more pouty. I'm a little iffy about the colour; I wouldn't say this is my everyday go-to shade as it has some purple undertones. I would definitely use this for a night out though, and purchase it in a different colour in the future.

It's really good!

I got this lip lingerie push up lipstick from chickadvisor's product review club. Although i have tried the lip lingerie lip gloss from NYX before I have never tried the push up lipstick until now. I like the size of the bottle and it has a very convenient twist top to give more product and it includes a sharpener which is a huge bonus! I think this doubles more of a lip liner and lip stick to me which is great! The color was very bold, it was nice but i wouldve chosen a different colour becasue it didnt really suit me. It definitely has the push up effect and the colour was long lasting! i will definitely buy this again in another colour.
    #tryNYX #NYXCOSMETICS #GOTITFREE

3.2/5

Saskatchewan, Canada

Lip Lingerie Push up Long-Lasting

Got the chance to try this LIP LINGERIE PUSH UP LONG-LASTING LIPSTICK by NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP for free from Chickadvisor. I love NYX. It glides on smoothly and has a pointed tip allowing you to line your lips with ease. The color is definitely long-lasting. It’s not real moisturizing, but it’s a matte, so that’s to be expected. It also makes your lips tingle. This might be typical with “lip plumpers,” but I didn’t care for that.

Pigmented Lipstick

The colour of this lipstick is exactly the way it is showed on the packaging. It is very hydrating and does not leave or make lips dry/chapped. The lipstick packaging makes it easy to apply and shape the lip.

So creamy!

I am in love with this lipstick! It is so incredibly creamy and soft on the lips and the pigmentation is amazing. It also lasts a long time and even through eating, which is a huge plus! It's so easy to carry in your bag and the packaging is gorgeous! Would totally recommend to everyone!

Lasts through food

I was sent this product to test and review. When I first put it on I noticed a very light minty smell that I liked. It feels smooth when you put it on and didn’t drag on my lips. It just feels like putting on a velvety matte lipstick. The lipstick came with a good point on it to outline the shape of my lips and a sharpener on the back to keep it pointed. The color was intense in one swipe. When I was putting it on the mint smell gave my lips a cool tingly feeling. i liked it because it was very slight. The smell and feeling only last a few seconds while it dries. The lipstick goes on creamy, then it feels like it sets in place. It looks very matte. I ate burgers after a while of having this on and it didn’t look much different. I think you could get away with 8 hours of wearing this while it looks it’s best. My lips felt a bit dry after wearing this for a while but it was not uncomfortable as some other matte lipstick products I have tried before. I definitely would recommend this and will use it again and again !

August 13, 2019

Love it

I love how this is a lip plump and still has a matte finish at the same time, because I hate those sticky lip plumps! The tip is pointy and the sharpener is included for a precise application. The pigmentation is perfect and it lasts all day through my lunch! Highly recommend!

August 13, 2019

Great moisturizing Lippie

I really enjoyed this lipstick I got to try it for free from chick advisor. The color was a bit out of my comfort zone but I was okay to try something different. It was long lasting and didn’t smudge