NYX Professional Makeup Lip Lingerie Push Up Long-lasting Lipstick Reviews
#8 in Lipstick

Plumping matte nudes. 12 shades for all skin tones, with a pro shape to line and fill. Built-in sharpener for precise application every time, and super comfy long-lasting wear.

Very comfortable formula

I really enjoyed wearing this lip colour. It's a very comfortable formula that isn't too matte but also isn't glossy. It's the perfect everyday formula that anyone can wear! I love the colour as well. Would definitely repurchase or recommend.

Super rouge à lèvre

J'ai reçu ce produit dans le cadre d'une campagne Chickadvisor! Je n'avais jamais essayé cette collection de rouge à lèvre de NYX et j'ai été agréablement surprise! La couleur est magnifique, il s'applique super bien sur les lèvres et le résultat donne un look crémeux! En plus, il a un effet mentholé, ce que j'adore!

Pour ce qui est de la tenue, elle est pas mal, mais si vous mangez, vous devrez faire quelques retouches!

August 25, 2019

long wearing and easy to apply

The lipstick comes in a pencil form it is so easy to apply. It did tingle a few seconds after the application but soon disappeared and my lips looked more plump. I would recommend scrubbing your lips and applying a generous amount of lip balm before using this lipstick because it can get a bit dry, but it's super long lasting and doesn't transfer on cups, skin, etc. I really enjoy using this lipstick and the shade was a gorgeous mauve that could be worn as an everyday fall lip. I can't wait to check out all the other shades.

I received the shade Embellishment for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

Must Try

This lipstick is really good. I like the precision tip of the lipstick it's like a crayon. The color is more of a mauve when I thought it would be vampier. It was long lasting as well. I did find it to be a drier formula but not as dry as the lingerie liquid lipsticks. All in all I like it!

Great product, easy application

This product lives up to the hype around NYX lip products. It is super-creamy, easy-to-apply, and long-lasting. It also layers under other lip products very well. During the application, it has a tingling feeling during the first couple minutes. I'm surprised that for a matte lipstick, it is so moisturizing. The colour I received would be great during the fall.

Note: I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

Loved it

I loved this product as it left my lips feeling fresh. The colour is not my favourite, as i cannot wear it by itself as it makes my lips look lifeless.

Love The Product Application

This product is great for carrying around, as the packaging is slim and heat proof. I received the product to try for free and loved that it was in a pencil form rather than a typical lipstick. It is less likely to melt and applies smoothly just like a nice lipstick. The colour was not suitable for my skin tone but it blends nicely with darker lip liners and lasts a reasonable amount of time. I definitely would recommend to those who would like to carry around accessible lip products that look great!

August 24, 2019

really nice lipstick

I really enjoyed using this product on my lips. I found that it lasted a pretty long time, and I only had to re-apply once or twice for the whole day. I love the applicator and the product was super easy to apply. The lipstick was very creamy and felt nice on. I noticed my lips to be a little plumper after use.

August 24, 2019

Really creamy

I started using this product about a week ago, and I love it to death. The application of this lipstick is amazing and it glides aren’t really smoothly over my lips. I think the packaging is really cool because it’s a stick form but it’s also matte so that it isn’t all sticky. I would recommend this lipstick for anyone who needs a lipstick to just throw in their bag if they’re going to work or they have a busy schedule.

August 23, 2019

Not bad

I received this product from ChickAdvisor. I really enjoyed the colour, I like that the colour stays on for quite awhile, I like that it looks like a crayon. I felt like it had a cooling effect on my lips when applying which I didn’t love. Overall it was a 4 out 5 for me.