NYX Professional Makeup Lip Lingerie Push Up Long-lasting Lipstick Reviews
#8 in Lipstick

Plumping matte nudes. 12 shades for all skin tones, with a pro shape to line and fill. Built-in sharpener for precise application every time, and super comfy long-lasting wear.

February 08, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Beautifu colours with long lasting

I always get nice complements when I wear it ,and absolutely in love with it .it comes in beautiful colours which I already have most of them .it stay long on your lips and keep moist my lips. So easy to use .

January 08, 2020

Always in my purse

I used to use the liquid lipstick version of these in the shades Seduction and Exotic. Once I saw NYX post about launching this version on Instagram, I knew I had to have it. My lips were getting dry from wearing liquid lipsticks for years and I was hoping that the same shades in this retractable version were long-lasting too, but I really didn't expect these to last as long as they did. I bought Seduction and Exotic in these and they stay in my purse since they are so easy to apply and carry. I'm already on my second one of Seduction and I've already recommended it to friends and my mum and they love these too.

November 03, 2019

Extra long-lasting comfort

This lipstick is amazing. I can drink and eat without having to worry about smearing. It is comfortable and beautiful. Available in many trendy colors. Easy to apply.

October 16, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Will purchase again

I am in love with this product. I was sent this product for review with another review box and fell in love immediately. This is a very versatile product as iv used it for a full lip look as well as a liner. The matte is true to description and very long lasting. The deep nude color lets me be able to pare with everyday looks and I get to use it more often this way as well. I recommend if your a lipstick junky this is a must for your go to lip Stash.

October 02, 2019

definitely worth it!

It lasts so long which is great because I I don’t have to constantly reapply. It doesn’t get all over my teeth and I love that! Overall, it’s a good buy. I definitely recommend. I Love it and the colours it comes in!

September 13, 2019

Trop beau

Il dure vraiment longtemps et reste assez mat, il peux durer toute une journée! Je laime et vraiment pas chere, belle couleur je ne m'en passerai pas !

September 09, 2019

J'adore !

J'ai reçu gratuitement de la part de Chickadvisor la couleur "Embelishment". J'ai été agréablement surprise par ce produit, la couleur n'est pas habituellement dans ma palette mais je l'ai bien vite adopté. J'aime bien son effet mentholé sur les lèvres, qui donne une impression de lèvres plus pulpeuses.De plus, il tient quand même bien sur les lèvres !

September 08, 2019

I’m amazed

This is so cool! It’s like lipstick but not! It’s hard to explain! First it’s super creamy and lasts for a while on my lips! Secondly I LOVE the colour I got sent. Honestly I’m amazed and want to grab more! Thank you so much chick advisor for sending me this product to review !

September 06, 2019

NYX Lip Lingerie Push Up Lipstick

I have to say, this product has to be one of my absolute favorites. It doesn't budge, very flattering, and you don't have to keep re applying it like you would any other lipstick. I am so happy to have received this product. I will be buying more and more after this product runs out. Besides the color I had received, each and every color they supply is perfect for any special occasion. Or even just a day at work. I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone! Love!

3.2/5

September 06, 2019

Rouge à lèvre en crayon!!!

J’ai eu la chance d’essayer gratuitement le crayon rouge à lèvre de NYX grâce à Chick Advisor et je l’ai adoré!! La couleur était parfaite pour moi, pas trop prononcée! Il a duré plusieurs heures et j’ai dû l’enlever avec un démaquillant! C’est vraiment un produit que je recommande. Pour ma part, je l’acheterai très probablement à l’avenir!