NYX Super Fat Eye Marker
Good

NYX Super Fat Eye Marker Reviews

Ranked #646 out of 848 in Eye Liner

May 04, 2016

Biggest disappointment in my quest for the best eyeliner. This product did not even work. It was all dry and hardly deposited any color. I expected some great quality since every product i tried from Nyx was nice and affordable, but this one went directly to the trash.

1.5/5

February 12, 2016

The concept of this liner is a great idea. Unfortunately the eyeliner is not pigmented enough. It is not black enough. I applied it several times and it is still was not black but more greyish. I am very dissatisfied with this product.

September 03, 2013

Love this eye liner and it's basically like using a nice jumbo marker to line your eyes if you like a nice dramatic look. I find I skinny, fine liners that are popular just make my eyes look squinty and narrow. But this one gives me a nice bright eye and retro mod look that I love so much. It also stays put for the most part unless I am sweating like a piggy. But even then it just shades slightly in the crease and looks like I did it on purpose.