Oatmeal crisp maple nut Reviews
#194 in Cereal

Good - 0

June 21, 2017

Loved every bite and will buy over and over again!

The maple flavour is SO DELICIOUS! I love everything about this cereal! The flakes aren't too sugary which is great because the granola and everything else is sweetened. It's the perfect balance! I also love the fact that when you put it in milk, the flakes don't go soft right away

April 04, 2017

Oatmeal crisp is one of my favourite cereals! It's crunchy and delicious! Don't get soggy fast in milk and my kids like it too !! Yummy I would definitely recommend this cereal !

February 27, 2017

I love this cereal! It tastes perfect with or without milk (almond). It has a light maple taste and the perfect amount of nuts in it. I will be buying again.

February 15, 2017

Fabulous cereal! I just love how you get a little bit of everything in every bite! I like to add a bit of sugar for a kick. I actually love all of the flavours they offer and for the price why not buy a variety (; would definately recommend!

December 16, 2015

Yummy. Crispy with the sweet from maple and the crunch from nuts. If it's not on sale a little bit pricey.