Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries & Blueberry
Good

Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries & Blueberry Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 201 in Gluten-free

April 28, 2017

Love this sweet dried fruit mix! Absolutely delicious on yogurt or even baked into a bunt cake. Also makes for a great sweet snack in moderation. Although quite sugary, sometimes we just feel like dried cranberries and this is our favourite brand. Purchase these at Costco whenever they are on sale. Great value, great taste, and great quality! Love the blueberries in this mixture too. Adds more depth and variety to recipes! Wonderful.

August 10, 2016

I love Craisins, they taste great sprinkled over Greek yogurt, or mixed into homemade trail mix. They're a bit sugary and calorie laden so I don't eat them often, but a handful in my cereal or yogurt a few times a week is the perfect way to satisfy my sweet tooth!

May 12, 2016

These taste delicious and they're just lightly sweetened, the blueberries help take away the bitterness of the cranberries. Love them for a snack alone, in a trail mix or sprinkling them in a salad.

May 11, 2016

i really like these in my muffins they add sooo much flavor!!!.i take this on walks and add it into a home made trail mix i make!!! they are soft and chewy and full of awesome flavor

May 11, 2016

You can really taste the blueberry in these Craisins. I added to my homemade bread and it taste amazing!
    I like adding to salads. A great snack. Gluten-Free and Nut-Free. I would purchase these again.