OFRA Cosmetics - Lipliner

OFRA Cosmetics - Lipliner Reviews

Ranked #228 out of 878 in Eye Liner

July 29, 2016

This lip liner is bright and lasts, it doesnt smudge easy or blend in with the liptick. I got mine in the so sweet color and i find that it pairs up nice with my pach lipstick and my coffee lipstick as well as other pinks.

May 09, 2016

The lip liner in "nude" is one of my all time favorites, glides on like a dream. Doesn't flake off or end up "crusty" and leaves a nice base to put on another lippie on top. Price is up there, but the quality is outstanding. Ofra is amazing product and customer services wise. Would recommend 110%!!

May 04, 2016

I don't use lip liner, so this is another eye liner to add to my collection.

Initially, I found the tip quick sharp the first few applications, but it is getting better with use.

I use it with light pink and beige/cream eye shadow as a change from my normal black eye liner.

It doesn't leave residue on my lower brow like some other eye liners, so that in itself makes it a decent product.