OGX Coconut Miracle Oil shampoo Reviews
#165 in Shampoo

September 01, 2020
    United States

Fell in love with this brand!

I tried this product for the first time this month and absolutely love it. I have super long hair and didn't need to use a large amount and it made my hair feel so much better and soft.

August 31, 2020

Great Product

This shampoo not only smells amazing but the smell lasts all day.
    It keeps my hair soft and helps repair the damage from being color treated and heat damaged. I highly recommend this product. I had purchased on sale but plan to buy again even at full price

1.7/5

I don’t recommend

I try the shampoo, but I don’t liked
    It’s very greasy, I feel that it does not help my hair, after use dandruff tube
    Maybe if you have dry hair, you trying.

June 19, 2020

It was not for my hair. I can just say that

I have think hairs and very silky. This product is not meant for me. It made my haird fall more often and i ended up with rough and tangled hairs.
    I can just say that it might help others but it is not meant for me.
    Because everyone is different.
    Thanks

Amazing *heart eyes*

I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!! Definitely a must buy. I love the scent, it is a nice pure coconut smell. Hair is left so smooth, soft and shinny. Lathers really well.

June 01, 2020

Best shampoo and conditioner I've used yet

First, I love the smell, soft but definetly there

Second- It helps tame ad enhance my curls. I have soft curls- 2c, and I dont like to spend hours on my hair or styling. I can often get away with just this shampoo and conditioner and a curl creme and my hair looks great. It doesnt weight down my hair, and lets the curls breathe.

It is a bit pricey (11.99/ bottle) but very often goes on sale for 6.99 or 8.99 CAD

May 04, 2020

Love the product

I was a big fan of the consistency of the product, I loved the smell the only complaint I have is the bottles are so small for the price.I would definitely recommend this product to a friend or family member as my hair has never felt better.

March 21, 2020

It’s okay

Not super impressive. It does it’s job as a conditioner, but there’s nothing different from this and other conditioners. It’s supposed to be damage relief but I don’t see it 🤷🏼‍♀️ alittle disappointing

Updated On: March 21, 2020

I really like the scent but not super impressed by the actual shampoo. It does it’s job, but doesn’t go above and beyond. I got this as a gift so I’m not sure I would even buy it honestly

October 08, 2019
    Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom

Smells lovely

I love this shampoo! Leaves my hair smelling gorgeous!The softness of your hair from this is amazing, also price is pretty good :). One of my favorites!

September 20, 2019

Good

Took a chance with buying this shampoo from the drug store and can’t say I was disappointed . The smell is really nice as well. Wish it came in a bigger bottle though.