OGX Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen Shampoo Reviews
#120 in Shampoo

May 03, 2020

Love the shampoo

I have fine hair with split ends and this shampoo is very good. I bought it over 5 times and my hair looks a little fuller and it gave me even a nice volume.

When I straighten the hair afterwards, the hair looks very shiny and makes me proud of my hair.

Love the product! Oh yes, the smell is very nice and not overwhelming!

1.7/5

April 30, 2020
    Land Berlin, Germany

unfortunately disappointed

to be honest, I have bought the shampoo after I read the reviews here and I got really enthusiastic and went and got it but the result was awful, I each time I wash my hair with it I feel like its still dirty and because I dye my hair in blonde it washed away the color and now it just looks awful. I'm really disappointed and angry !!

February 29, 2020

Great for thin damaged hair

This Shampoo offers great results after the first use. It restored and strengthened my thin damaged hair making it feels and look thicker and healthier. I was searching for a product to use for my hair which was breaking and lost its fullness when I decided to try this shampoo. It’s filled with great ingredients such as Biotin & Vitamin B7. II am very pleased with the rests snd continue to use to maintain healthy hair. The price is very reasonable for it’s worth and I have recommended it to my friends and families..

December 16, 2019

Made my hair feel clean and thick!

This shampoo smelt great and made my hair feel clean without making it feel dry. It also added to the fullness of my hair by making it seem more thick. I also liked the packacking.

December 16, 2019

I love the shampoo! Great results

I bought the shampoo and was surprised by the product. I do not need to wash my hair each day and they remain clean and nice during 5 days! I love trying new products, but with this in mind , it seems I found my Product!

November 14, 2019

OGX Biotin and Collagen

I absolutely love this shampoo! The smell is so great! I use this one because I have thick and oily hair that is really annoying. This shampoo is one that I have been using for quite a long time and I am very satisfied with it. You will notice your hair becoming less oily and stronger!

September 29, 2019

Good but not what I expected

A friend recommended it to help me prevent hair fall however it didn’t work; on the other hand it helped me grow new hair, my hairdresser told me that she was amazed to see how much new hair was growing.
    Also my hair started looking shinier and healthy.
    I honestly felt a little disappointed since my hair kept falling but did appreciate the fact that helped me grow new hair.

July 14, 2019
    Croydon, United Kingdom

Love this shampoo!

I have super fine hair but this shampoo gives me a really nice volume boost and cleans my hair beautifully! Absolutely love it!!! The conditioner is not as amazing in my opinion but it does the job ok.

July 07, 2019

Great!

It smells nice. It leaves my hair feeling fresh, light and fuller. Doesn't give it that heavy feeling after using it. Plus a little goes a long way with OGX.

April 17, 2019

Super Moisturizing

I have been using OGX's biotin & collagen shampoo and conditioner for about the last six months. Both products are super moisturizing, repairing, and smoothly, which is important to me because I have frizzy hair and use a flat iron on it regularly. I like that the products are thick, but not too thick. I have long hair and typically wash my hair about 4-5 times a week and the bottles last me about a month to a month and a half.