Oh Henry! Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 903 in Chocolate

May 16, 2017

I love these chocolate bars ! There so big and packed with all the good stuff like caramel, peanuts and fudge ! I love having these when my sweet tooth kicks in, there so big I find it satisfies my craving perfectly !

May 09, 2017

I love chocolate so much and will pretty much eat anything with chocolate, but I must say that an Oh Henry! Is just so delicious and makes you wanting more. Always purchase two!!

March 10, 2017

Oh Henry bars are delicious! The whole peanuts are perfect and really make the chocolate bar! I do really love that they come in the small Halloween size as I can only handle so much chocolate at once. Nothing goes to waste that way!

March 06, 2017

Nutty, crunchy, chocolate awesomeness ! I love this bar , even as a oh Henry Easter egg. It taste great with chips, cheesiess or even Diet Coke . Enjoy !

January 18, 2017

This isn't in my top 5 chocolate bars but that doesn't mean it isn't delicious. The chocolate is really yummy and the peanuts and caramel mix is sweet and salty which I love. Just the perfect amount of everything and not overly sweet.

September 13, 2016

This is my favourite chocolate bar . The chocolate is so good and the peanuts in it make it even better . It's nice and Chewy and taste delicious . Perfect for a sweet and salty craving .

August 26, 2016

i love chocolate and i definitely love oh henry buy buy best chocolate bar out there with peanut flavor and caramel centre how can you go wrong , i would ten more right now.....

August 11, 2016

Boy oh boy do I love Oh Henry bars! They are affordable & easy to find at any grocery or convenience store, which is awesome. I like how melty the outer chocolate is. The peanuts satisfy my crunchy cravings & the caramel filling is nice & gooey. It is definitely one of my go to candy bars when a chocolate craving hits!

June 19, 2016

My favorite chocolate bar to treat myself to at the checkout. The combination of peanuts, caramel, nougat and chocolate is PERFECT. It really satisfies my sweet tooth and that slightly-hungry feeling. I used to trade away my other candy for Oh Henry at Halloween when I was a kid. Oh Henry also makes a cookie-crunch version - YUM! Give it a try, it is really good too!

March 04, 2016

This is a great chocolate bar ,very filling ,a really sweet nougat surrounded by salty peanuts ,it gives this bar a really great flavor .I love that they are inexpensive so I usually buy three or four .I would definitely recommend it to everyone