Oil of Olay Body Scrub Reviews

Ranked #322 out of 1082 in Bath & Body

April 13, 2017

why cant these companyIies make unscented products?? I just dont get it. For those of use with perfume allergies, we are always left out of the loop!

April 10, 2017

It was good. Not too oily for my skin. Washed off nice! Would definitely recommend to other ladies... Price Was Just Right Too. Thought it would be expensive but wasnt .

March 01, 2017

This body scrub doesn't just smell amazing but it works. My skin is very dry and rough but this body scrub left me feeling so soft and smooth. You only need a little bit too, it lasts for a long time!

January 20, 2017

Oil of olay is my one of my favorite body washes and brand I always love the way skin feels after and the beads make your skin feel really clean and as always moisturized

September 16, 2016

I always like to try new body washes or scrubs. They always have so many new smells and kinds, it is fun to see what is available. This one has been great so far, it smells great and works well too!

September 10, 2016

I really enjoyed this body scrub. You can always trust oil of olay! The scrub worked great and got my supper clean in the shower. I even use this on my kids and they love it as well.

March 12, 2016

I love oil of olay body wash. It smells wonderful, feels great to use. IT is great for dry skin. Oil of olay moisturizes and feels so clean and nice smelling after each use. Highly recommend this product.

March 03, 2016

I found this product made my skin feel like it was still soapy and that it blocked the hair follicles on my legs and arm pits. Was not impressed at all. Would not recommend this to anyone.

February 23, 2016

Loving the sents of theses products. left my skin feeling soft not dry and stiff . Great way to geat rid of the dirt and grim of the day and leaves u feeling clean and refreshed. 2 thumbs up

December 07, 2015

This has a nice scent and I like how it lathers up in the shower and the way it exfoliates the skin.

KateBaird added a new review for
    Fox Run Cherry Pitter

222josianne added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

KRISTALAM has posted in the forum topic
    Can anyone suggest a good brow gel?

Press on Nails

IPSY

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Triscuit Crackers