Oil of Olay Complete Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 28, 2017

I USE THIS DAILY

I really dont use make up daily or do anything special with my skin - but when i bought this product a last year as my skin seemed dry - i was hooked. i was worried it would make my skin oily as it tends to be on the oily side - but to my surprise it didn't - my skin stayed itch free and oil free and i have zero breakouts
    i would recommend this product for any outdoors person - i run and ride my bike and love that it has an Spf factor incorporated in it.

June 06, 2017

Moisturizes your face without making it look or feel oily, skin feels soft and I like the SPF factor too as I spend a lot of my time outdoors. I use it everyday.

May 15, 2017

I have used this product for at least 6 years now and I would highly recommend it. I have sensitive skin and I am also very pale and burn easily. This cream is super gentle and keeps my skin nice and moisturizer without leaving a sticky feeling or super shiny face. Love it!!

May 08, 2017

This is a very good moisturizer. Does not leave my face greasy. Has SPF so is good for daytime use. It is thick so a little goes a long way. Good price as well

May 04, 2017

I use this moisturizer daily...sometimes twice a day. With built in SPF, I feel confident that this product protects my skin from the sun while offering light moisturizing. I find this product to be light and airy, never feeling heavy on my face or leaving a shine. This moisturizer also helps prepare my skin for make up, creating a smooth base to apply foundation and powder. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with combination skin.

May 04, 2017

This face cream is rich enough to give you smooth and supple skin but does not leave it oily. It's reasonably priced and, much like the more expensive brands, a little goes a long way.

April 11, 2017

A dime sized amount covers your face and neck. I have a combination skin and find it gives a good moisturizing layer, without any heaviness, or greasiness.

January 11, 2017

Nice and light face lotion that is non greasy. The added SPF is a bonus. It is very reasonably priced compared to other face lotions. I would recommend this product.

December 12, 2016

Excellent all purpose daily moisturizer. Perfect for adding moisture without clogging. The formula is lightweight, absorbs quickly and never feels heavy or greasy.

October 20, 2016

I used to use this moisturizer for years and loved everything about it. I think it was the best thing for my skin, however the only reason I stopped was because I had read that the company uses animal (pork) enzymes in itzahra ingredients!! Otherwise great bang for your buck!!