Oil of Olay Complete Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 Reviews

May 16, 2020

Blah

This might be your grandmother's face cream but in my opinion this is a pass as there are way better products on the market these days. I find this formula tacky and just sits inside my pores clogging them all up - no signs of radiance, just grease.

May 06, 2020

i do not use this product

Oil Of Olay was all my grandmother use to use on her face, I have tried oil of olay it is a nice cream has a nice scent, been around for generations very popular product this is not what I use but if you are looking to change your face cream it is worth trying it may be for you.

April 21, 2020

have used for years

I have bought other more expensive moisturizers but always come back to this one. For the price point it does the job just as effectively and lasts a long time.

April 10, 2020

Olay forever!

I was caught using my mother's Oil of Olay when I was only 11 years old. My only defense was that I didn't want to get all old and wrinkly like my Nana. I have been using it now for over 40 years and I am told almost daily how beautiful my skin is and asked what my secret is. I happily tell them ''Olay'' and the story of my Nana's wrinkles!

April 04, 2020

I would buy this face cream ongoing because it works!!

Oil of Olay is the best face cream on the market! You can purchase unscented,does not clog pores.It is also reasonally priced and and it really helps!!

January 17, 2020

Oil of olay use this every 2nd day wish spf was higher

Ive been using oil of olay moisturizer and really like its light the one thing i don't like is spf being too low . Would prefer higher spf protection . For the price though it works well good for winter when your not in direct light all the time

December 22, 2019

Old school amazing

I have used this face cream for going on 20+ years. It’s amazing non-greasy does wonders highly recommend for anyone. Great value price amazing product

November 26, 2019

Works great !

The moisturizer is beautifully textured. At 54 my skin is changing and this moisturizer meets my needs great ! The quality and the value are awesome. Oil of olay has been my skin care regime my entire adult life. From the age that I started using moisturizer it's always been oil of olay.

August 09, 2019

Good sun protection, doesn't always mix well

This formulation of moisturizer and sunscreen is slightly above average. It does provide good sun protection but when it comes to mixing it with foundations and concealers, it does tend to cause clumping, streaking, and greasy looking effects. So, if you don't wear a ton of extra make-up like foundation or concealer, this would probably be a great product for you!

July 25, 2019

i recommend this product

I have been using this product for 3 months after trying different products which did not work because I have very sensitive skin. I try this product and my skin did not break out in pimples plus it keeps my skin looking very healthy with a youthful glow.