Oil of Olay Complete Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 Reviews

November 01, 2017

Not going to buy again

I find that this is expensive and that it clogs in the nozzle. I just think that this does not work for me, but know people who do use this and they love it.

October 03, 2017

This is my go to face moisuturizer!

I really like the ease of which this product spreads on my face. I also like that it's not in a jar so I don't have to worry about sticking my potentially no-so-clean fingers in the jar and contaminating everything. This product provides the moisture I need for a full day and does not leave a greasy feel behind after application.

October 02, 2017

Love this one

I love this moisturizer for everyday use. I am protected from the suns rays and my skin is moisturized and feel smooth after applying. It's not greasy and absorbs fast. My go to skin product. Quick and fast.

September 29, 2017

Oil of Olay Moisturizer

This is the best moisturizer I have ever used!! It smells absolutely amazing (light scent) and does the job it needs to do. My skins feels soft and smooth after using it.. I give it to family & friends as a gift. My sister expects one in her stocking every Christmas! I like to stock up when it is on sale or if I have a coupon for it!

June 28, 2017

I USE THIS DAILY

I really dont use make up daily or do anything special with my skin - but when i bought this product a last year as my skin seemed dry - i was hooked. i was worried it would make my skin oily as it tends to be on the oily side - but to my surprise it didn't - my skin stayed itch free and oil free and i have zero breakouts
    i would recommend this product for any outdoors person - i run and ride my bike and love that it has an Spf factor incorporated in it.

June 06, 2017

Moisturizes your face without making it look or feel oily, skin feels soft and I like the SPF factor too as I spend a lot of my time outdoors. I use it everyday.

May 15, 2017

I have used this product for at least 6 years now and I would highly recommend it. I have sensitive skin and I am also very pale and burn easily. This cream is super gentle and keeps my skin nice and moisturizer without leaving a sticky feeling or super shiny face. Love it!!

May 08, 2017

This is a very good moisturizer. Does not leave my face greasy. Has SPF so is good for daytime use. It is thick so a little goes a long way. Good price as well

May 04, 2017

I use this moisturizer daily...sometimes twice a day. With built in SPF, I feel confident that this product protects my skin from the sun while offering light moisturizing. I find this product to be light and airy, never feeling heavy on my face or leaving a shine. This moisturizer also helps prepare my skin for make up, creating a smooth base to apply foundation and powder. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with combination skin.

May 04, 2017

This face cream is rich enough to give you smooth and supple skin but does not leave it oily. It's reasonably priced and, much like the more expensive brands, a little goes a long way.