Oil of Olay Complete Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 Reviews

0.7/5

April 26, 2021

Beware!

Every other Olay product is incredible except for this! This face lotion makes you break out even if you don't have acne or sensitive skin the ingredients are so bad and it is very irritating. The fragrance in it burns your skin and is drying. Fragrance/parfume is so bad for your skin and especially should not be added to a product for your face! It does not feel hydrating at all and feels pretty greasy on my skin. Not to mention the low SPF doesn't do that much to protect. (Just a tip the first 5 ingredients of any product is the products main composition.)

April 13, 2021

This Has Changed My View of Moisturizers

I was a soap and water girl for years and then I tried this about 3 years ago. It not only cleared up the Rosacea I was experiencing, but it left my skin soft and smooth. I'm a low fuss kind of woman but I make sure this is always in my cabinet!

February 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

My mum's favourite!

My mum has been using this for years (she is 82 now) and her skin is fantastic. I was using more expensive products on my face but decided to give it a go and don't regret it for a minute. It is so light in texture, I love the scent and my skin feels so hydrated.
    Give it a go!

November 19, 2020

Friendly for use with my rosacea

I remember this always being on the counter in my grandmother's bathroom and now I understand that this is her secret to being in her 80s and still practically free of wrinkles regardless of how much she's been exposed to weather and dusty factory work. For me I love that it is a product that isn't expensive but also doesn't ignite flare ups of my rosacea.

2.3/5

November 10, 2020

Don’t waste your money!

This is what grandma used to use. It’s oily and greasy and smells awful. My grandmother used this and the product needs to be updated.
    I’d compare it to Crisco.

October 25, 2020

Light

I really like this moisturizer, it leaves my skin feeling clean, not greasy at all.
    Its not really reasonably priced, but in comparison to other brands of same quality it is actually reasonable.

August 31, 2020

Great on my sensitive skin

I love this moisturizer so much I have sensitive skin and rosacea but I can use it every day with no breakouts! I don’t know if it helps me look younger, as I am 51, but I do get a lot of disbelief when I tell people my age! It helps my skin feel smooth but never greasy, even when freshly applied.

July 09, 2020

Rediscovered this hidden gem!

As a teenager I was first introduced to this simple moisturizer when I would use whatever was on my mom’s dresser. Not too long after, I began using other creams and lotions, spending thousands in the process.

Recently someone gifted me a new bottle and as soon as I opened the bottle, the smell took me back to my childhood. The good parts at least!

But since I’ve switched back my skin has become visibly softer. Glowing and smoother!

June 17, 2020

was very light feeling on the skin

it felt very light on the skin and didn't feel like a heavy product on your face i t also smells really nice
    i feel that the product and price point were good

May 15, 2020

Blah

This might be your grandmother's face cream but in my opinion this is a pass as there are way better products on the market these days. I find this formula tacky and just sits inside my pores clogging them all up - no signs of radiance, just grease.