4.9/5
O'Keeffe's Skin Repair Body Lotion Reviews

Good - 0

March 15, 2019

Dry Skin Saver

I was desperate to find something for my hands that became so dry during the winter that the skin cracked open. They were so sore. I found O'Keeffe's from multiple google searches for lotions that work and this one showed up on many of my searches. It was a great purchase. Feels great when it goes on and doesn't feel greasy. It helped keep my hands from chapping any further.

April 30, 2018

Does more than it thinks!

I have been noticing that horrible skin dilemma 'crepe' skin creepy up on my hands and forearms. I freaked! I'm only 45! I tried all sorts of creams and oils and nothing worked until I came across this product. I started to notice subtle differences every day. I'm still working on it as it's only been 1 week, but I'm thrilled!!

March 19, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I have tested and tried a variety of creams and this works!!

This cream provides relief from extremely dry, itchy skin for 2 days...48 hours...and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth! It heals, relieves and repairs senior dry skin.