Olay 2 in 1 Daily Facial Cloths Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 157 in Facial Wipes

These textured cloths combine soap-free cleansers and conditioners to exfoliate and condition skin while cleansing it of dirt, oil, and make-up—even mascara.

May 17, 2017

love this product can be costly if you don't find a sale but the results are great the product actualy does as it says . there easy to use they remove all your makeup and make the skin feel great. and its a fast way to end the day my removing all your makeup

May 08, 2017

I love it! it takes away all my makeup and my skin feels fresh. I like the lather it does after putting water on it....It helps me do my beauty routine- night or morning- when I do not have much time.

May 08, 2017

I totally loved this product, I noticed a difference in how my face felt and looked just after a couple day of use. I would totally buy these wipes again.

April 21, 2017

I purchase these on a regular basis. They both clean and moisturizer my face very well. They remove make with ease, and are gentle to my skin. I prefer this product over any other I've tried.

March 13, 2017

Olay has been a product I grew up with watching my mother and grandmother use constantly! I trust the brand and people behind the brand. I picked up this product and knew the results would be an outstanding and effective product and I was right.

My skin not only felt cleaner but looked radiant and much younger!

March 12, 2017

I find that these are the best, easiest products for cleaning your face and taking off your make up without making your eyes burn. Have loved using Olay products for years and will continue for many more as they have great products.

March 10, 2017

These cloths are amazing. My skin feels so clean after I wash my face, they remove every last bit of makeup including eye makeup. They are super gentle on my sensitive skin.

February 28, 2017

Amazing product, keeps my face hydrated, takes away all the makeup even the eye makeup. I have a combination skin and works well on my skin. This is my must have facial cloth.

February 26, 2017

These clothes are a wonderful product, which makes your skin feel clean and soft. I love this product, and I use it not just on my face for a quick moisturizing clean. Helps to keep my skin clean and moisturized , even without adding more moisturizing creams.

December 31, 2016

The product worked ok however the clothes were dry and didn't work well on my skin. I had to dampen the clothes. the packaging allowed the clothes to dry out which made them ineffective.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?