Olay Complete Defense Daily UV Moisturizer SPF 30 for Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #963 out of 1364 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Complete Defense Daily UV Moisturizer gives your skin complete care, providing moisture plus light non-greasy UVA/UVB SPF 30 sunscreen.Moisturizes and Protects - SPF 30 provides extra UV protection against 97% of the sun's harmful rays to help skin stay healthy and younger looking.The non-greasy formula with Vitamin E, Aloe and Green Tea Extract replenishes moisture and absorbs quickly into skin. Light enough to wear every day.

June 21, 2017

Great for everyday use!

This is my go-to daily moisturizer, it never lets me down. I took off a star because they discontinued the tinted version; which was a perfect everyday lotion.

April 15, 2017

The product is awesome as it is not greasy and leaves your skin feeling moisturized and protected from the harmful uv rays the sun puts into your skin

January 05, 2017

This is my all-time favourite Olay product - a complete moisturizer and sunscreen in one! It's spf 30 which is great and I like that this is formulated for my sensitive skin. I wear this before I apply any makeup and then I know I will be protected when I go out for the day!

April 20, 2016

Hydrates my skin without leaving it greasy or heavy. This is a very light weight product but still manages to quench my skins thirst . Smells great too. Excellent for sensitive skin and has sunscreen in it ! Definitely not anti aging thoufh

January 07, 2016

My skin is really sensitive and this product works so well for me. My skin feels so soft after using it. It isn't oily either.

January 07, 2016

Really great moisturizer with reliable sunscreen. I love that it has a high concentration of zinc oxide which is hard to come by in most moisturizers. In the winter the moisture may not be enough if you have really dry skin but it's perfect for the summer.

February 23, 2015

This is the only moisturizer that I will put on my face. It doesn't block pores so no breakouts. It's great for people like me that have sensitive skin, and it isn't thick goes on smoothly and blends right in.

February 15, 2015

My mom has been using this for years, and her skin is still as great as ever

February 14, 2015

It's the only moisturizer I use in the summer under my makeup and that doesn't break out my sensitive skin.

January 06, 2015

I use Olay Moisturizer every day and am never disappointed. This has been my go to moisturizer for over 10 years and I still use it daily.

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo