Olay Gentle Clean Foaming Cleanser

Olay Gentle Clean Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #275 out of 1130 in Facial Cleansers

May 08, 2017

I picked this up at my local drugstore as I was looking for a new everyday face wash that I could use morning and night at the sink and that would be easily removed with water and face cloth. This fit the need nicely.

A very little bit foams and spreads easily. Very little fragrance. Makes my skin feel clean and refreshed and not dry after removing and drying.

I like that it is in a tube so there is no worry about spilling when travelling.

It was on sale so I got another one right away!

February 17, 2017

This is a great drugstore foaming face cleanser at a great price. it is one of my favourite being that it is gentle on my somewhat sensitive skin, fragrance-free and does not leave a film.

It does a good job at removing makeup, but it did not perform as well as the Marcelle or Cerave face cleanser compared the three on my hand. I also don't feel that it performs as well as its previous version.

I would still recommend it as it's a great value for the price.

June 25, 2016

I tried this face wash because I wanted a deeper clean. This product lathers up well and rinses easily with warm water and a face cloth. It removed all the dirt, oil and make up from the day.