The Pro-X Anti-Aging Starter Protocol is your introduction to the three-part daily program. All products have been designed and professionally tested to resignal skin to perform more like it did when it was younger.This Kit contains: Age Repair Lotion SPF 30 (1.0 oz) For sun protection, moisturization, and anti-aging appearance benefits. Niacinamide (Vitamin B3). Eye Restoration Complex (0.3 oz). A Specialized Treatment that hydrates to help improve the look of dark circles, puffiness, and crow’s feet.Wrinkle Smoothing Cream (1.0 oz) Smoothes uneven textures with moisture, combating the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Average Price: $79.99
I started to use this lotion thinking what am i gonna do with this 45 year old face? Haven't had much luck with anything else. After a week i really started noticing a difference and i dont mean just inside either but out in the full sunlight. I think it's amazing and would recommend it to most anyone.
I received this to review a little while ago, but since I was busy having a love affair with RoC's anti-aging line, I didn't try this until recently.
The starter kit includes a night cream, a day cream (with SPF30), and an eye cream. I have only the lightest of wrinkles, so I expected a great result - how much repair could I possibly need?
The switch from my previous brand was harsh. I broke out so badly I nearly gave up, but after my skin acclimatized to the new regimen it was a different story. I should mention that I always have trouble switching brands, and the only time I did not have issues was when I tried the organic line from Exuberance.
What I loved:
* this product does the job! My wrinkles, but for a stubborn pillow-crease furrow that nothing seems to fully cure, are gone. This was my main concern. What I didn't expect was....
* my skin is glowing and hasn't looked this good in a long time. The color and pore size are both improved.
* SPF 30 is better than the SPF 15 I was getting from Aveeno, which I used until recently.
What I didn't care for:
* the day cream has a slight sunscreen-y scent. It fades after a few minutes and is only noticeable during application.
* the eye cream is nice, but on days when I've misplaced it, I find the regular day cream does as good a job. To be honest, I've never really found an eye cream that would justify buying extra. If I continue with this regimen, I'm not certain I'd spend the money on the eye product.
I would put Olay's Pro-X line on the same level as RoC. Both are pricey, but you can usually find sales and/or coupons that price them to an affordable range. Between the two, I will certainly be buying again!
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.