Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter Reviews

November 19, 2019

I love Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash

I absolutely love Olay body wash with Shea butter, It keeps my skin feeling soft and smooth during the dry winter months. It has a fresh clean smell and lathers up nicely. I highly recommend this product.

August 28, 2019

My skin feels so soft

OMG! My skin felt so soft after using this soap! Like i cant believe how soft my skin feels.
    It cost a few bucks but its totally worth it! I would buy it over and over again totally!!!!

August 10, 2019

Smells amazing, makes skin soft

One of my top 3 favourite body washes. It’s almost washable lotion. The smell is so subtle and calming. Very rich in moisture for sure, you notice that instantly. Keep an eye out when they’re on sale to stock up!

August 04, 2019

Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash

This body wash is the only body wash I use. It lathers so well and just a little bit goes a long way. Makes your skin feel soft and extra clean and smells amazing.

July 19, 2019

Olay

Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter leaves skin feeling soft and smelling great. I absolutely love this product. My husband loves it as well.

July 19, 2019

Best ever

I recently purchased this body wash for the first time and was extremely pleased, this is the best body wash I’ve ever used, it lathers great with only a little of the product needed. Smell is awesome I will recommend this product and I will continue to buy this

July 15, 2019

Gentle moisture

This body wash is so soothing and gentle, its great on the days when my skin feels sensitive. It is very thick and creamy and lathers just perfectly..

July 14, 2019

Delicioulsy creamy formula!!! 5 STARS PERIOD.

Hey influencers, so I've been using Olay Ultra moisture body wash with Shea Butter for a few weeks and I've been loving it. it wasn't my go to brand for body washes but my local store didn't have it so I had to settle... but come to find out this is better than my regular brand dove. the bottles packaging is very appealing to the eyes, and the nozzle allows me to manage how much product flows out easily. The cream moisturizers and Shea butter blends well together making me feel cozy, the scent is extremely pleasant and made my skin super soft. I also really like that the body washes scent does not wash away after a shower or bath.

April 11, 2019

I buy this product and love it

I buy this product regularly and love it. I like how it lathers easily. It cleans well but it doesn't dry my skin. I like that it is minimally scented.

April 03, 2019

Pretty good

This body wash feels smooth and soft on my skin, and it smells great. Will probably buy it again. It lasts a long time too. I got the 3 bottle count from Costco and one bottle lasted a month!