Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 664 in Body Wash

Gently cleanse skin with a soap-free formula with shea butter that also moisturizes to condition even the driest skin for up to 24 hours.

May 26, 2017

I love this body wash in the shower or in the bath. It leaves my skin feeling so clean, smooth, and refreshed. I have stocked up a bunch of these body washes when they are on sale.

April 28, 2017

I first used this at the inlaws house on weekend stay. We had family Court the morning i used it and i remember that all i could think about while waiting for our case file was how soft my skin was and how i wanted to go back and see what it was i used, been buying this as my number one body wash ever since.

April 24, 2017

I just absolutely love Olay body wash. I was excited to learn about the Olay body wash with Shea butter, as I use Shea butter for my body lotion after a shower. It smells amazing, and leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and moisturized. It is also good for sensitive skin

April 19, 2017

it is a good way to treat the skin while taking a shower during cold winters, when the skin tends to become rough and dry. I am quite happy with the body wash and I am loving it thoroughly

April 12, 2017

I didn't see a change in the level of moisturization in my skin. The product started to gunk up and most of it would stick to the sides of the bottle.

April 08, 2017

Olay ultra moisture body wash results soooo good it deeply moisturise the skin and the richness of shea butter nourishes the skin leaving the skin so soft

March 30, 2017

Use Olay body products religiously. The shea butter wash leaves my skin smooth, It lathers up amazing and I don't need to use a lot to wash. It leaves a nice smell on my skin and it's not to overpowering

March 11, 2017

This body wash smells great, and was a great find. My aunt gifted me some and it has become my regular body wash. It makes my skin feel smooth and does not irritate it. Also the thick creamy texture proves to me that it has moisturizing properties. Only problem that I find with it is that it makes the shower slippery after using. So make sure you rinse out your shower after using.

March 08, 2017

This body wash is a savor for my skin. I got a dry skin and after using this product my skin became soft and leaving a feeling of velvet touch. and the smell is so amazing thank you for sending me a trial definitely will continue using it.

March 06, 2017

This body wash is fabulous!! The smell is amazing..keeps skin soft ..works great. I got this as a gift and I love it...I will buy this again..price isn't bad either.

dog or cat person

Views ?

Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Becel Olive Plus

sarahmeq added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread