Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter Reviews

October 18, 2017

Il rend la peau lisse et laisse une douce odeur

J'ai enfin trouver le bodywash que j'ai toujours rechercher. Le style de savon pour le corps qui rend la peau si douce et dont l'odeur reste sur la peau pendant des heures. C'est le style de savon pour le corps qui es de qualité assurément et sans aucun doute. Il est loin d'être comme les autre savons pour le corps qui font juste sentir bon et mousse. Le Olay Ultra Hydratant avec de beurre de karité a tout pour lui.

October 05, 2017

Really like this one

I really like this body wash. Every time I use it I feel so invigorated!! It smells so nice and get so so lathery!! I always use it to shave my legs and it works so well and makes my legs so smooth!! Huge bottle, great value!

September 27, 2017

Amazing Bodywash

this body wash moisturizes my skin and leaves it extremely soft. my skin feels amazing every time i step out of the shower. no other body wash can compare to this one at all. I've tried so many and none works as good. if you haven't purchased this, you should you're missing out!

September 26, 2017

Wouldn't buy again

for the price, I wouldn't buy this again. I found this product actually dried my skin a bit. I feel like this contains too much perfume, would not recommend.

August 28, 2017

would not use anything else

I have used this body wash for years and would not change to using anything else. it smells great, my skin is nice and soft, no sticky feeling, good lather and feel really clean after showering with this product. The different scents are fun to try, oil of Olay in my opinion is the best.

August 28, 2017

olay ultra hydratant avec beurre de karité

La mousse généreuse du nettoyant pour le corps Ultra hydratant de Olay nettoie en procurant 2 fois plus d'hydratants à la peau que le nettoyant pour le corps le plus populaire pour offrir une hydratation supérieure au fil du temps.

August 13, 2017

Will definitely buy it again

Love this body wash, bought it on sale which is a plus tried it and I'm a fan. Smells great, and my skin feel really soft after shower. I would be buying this product again and will try different scent next time.

great moisturizing body wash

I was a fan of Olay ribbons body wash and I cannot find them anymore easily except for walmart sometimes. I was a bit worried to try this new formula of body wash from Olay. Turns out is as good as the ribbons one. This body wash have a light scent of shea butter, with all the benefits in it. Your skin will feel clean, soft and genuine. This is definitely a repurchase.

A great body wash

I personally love the Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter! I love the smell of Shea butter and I find it always makes my skin super soft- I find this to be true when using this body wash. It cleanses the skin well, smells really good and I found it moisturized my skin really well.

August 11, 2017

I have been buying this product for years, my absolute fave!

I have been using Olay Ultra moisture shea butter body wash for years, I came across it at Wal-mart when i was looking for a new body wash, The price right away caught my attention. Affordable product, with a reliable brand name like Olay I didn't think i could go wrong! I'm sure glad I decided to try it that day, it goes on so light, and washes off nicely. Leaves your body smelling so nice & refreshed. The smell is not over powering either, it's a nice settle clean smell.