Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash Reviews

September 16, 2021
    United Kingdom

Lovely

This body wash cleans well, smells great and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. Very clean smell. I have dry skin, and this helps to seal in the moisture.

March 18, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Softest soap in my shower

I tried Olay moisture body wash with shea butter a few days ago and can't believe how much softer my skin is. Like most Olay products this bodywash is great quality for the price. I would highly recommend this to everyone. The scent is clean and fresh and lasts for hours.

January 22, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this stuff!

I’ve been using this for years now. Tried it once and never bought any other brand since. It’s mild scent doesn’t aggravate my allergies and it cleans without over drying my skin. It’s a great product!

December 23, 2020

Great Product

I wanted to try something new and this one looked nice. I love the smell and it left my body soft, moisturized and clean after use. You don't have to use more, a little is enough for the shower as it creates a rich lather. This bottle is so affordable and worth the money.

December 21, 2020

Soft and Clean Skin

This body wash cleans well, smells great and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. The scent is light and not overbearing, I just smell clean, not perfumy. I have been using it in the fall/winter and it helps to seal in the moisture. I recommend this body wash

November 10, 2020

Smells Devine

This is the best smelling body wash out there. It makes me feel so soft after using it. A little goes a long way so the value of this wash is well worth every penny.

November 04, 2020

Soft Skin!

Since I love everything "Shea Butter", I thought I'd give this a try and I was not disappointed! It left my skin feeling soft and silky and smelling delicious.

November 02, 2020

I would buy this product again and again

I bought a three pack of this at Costco and it is a big bottle and lasts for a long time, You only have to use a little and you get a deep rich lather that makes your skin feel so refreshed and soft. It smells terrific as well.

October 31, 2020
    United States

Great product!

I really like this body wash. It has an extremely nice scent and lathers really well. It super bubbly and rich, and doesnt just disappear in the loofa like some other brands I have tried. Its also clean rinsing, so your skin doesnt feel tight or itchy once you're dry. My skin was left softer and smooth, and felt nourished after use. Its also very affordable, so thats a total bonus!

October 27, 2020

amazing body wash

i love this wash its so mostrizing and smells so good i have gone threw like 3 bottles, would definitely recommend:)) its also super good for the winter to keep you skin soft