Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash Reviews

November 10, 2020

Smells Devine

This is the best smelling body wash out there. It makes me feel so soft after using it. A little goes a long way so the value of this wash is well worth every penny.

November 04, 2020

Soft Skin!

Since I love everything "Shea Butter", I thought I'd give this a try and I was not disappointed! It left my skin feeling soft and silky and smelling delicious.

November 02, 2020

I would buy this product again and again

I bought a three pack of this at Costco and it is a big bottle and lasts for a long time, You only have to use a little and you get a deep rich lather that makes your skin feel so refreshed and soft. It smells terrific as well.

October 31, 2020
    United States

Great product!

I really like this body wash. It has an extremely nice scent and lathers really well. It super bubbly and rich, and doesnt just disappear in the loofa like some other brands I have tried. Its also clean rinsing, so your skin doesnt feel tight or itchy once you're dry. My skin was left softer and smooth, and felt nourished after use. Its also very affordable, so thats a total bonus!

October 27, 2020

amazing body wash

i love this wash its so mostrizing and smells so good i have gone threw like 3 bottles, would definitely recommend:)) its also super good for the winter to keep you skin soft

October 19, 2020

A Really Great Product!

Let me just say that this product works amazingly in moisturizing the skin. After using it, it left my skin feeling refreshed, smelling nice, and smooth! I definitely recommend this product!

October 04, 2020

Its good for the drug store

I have tried many brands of body wash, this one is good for a drug store body wash. I guess it depends on everyone's budget. This smell isn't my favorite but still good.

September 16, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smooth!

this is a great drug store body wash! I love how it smells, its very soothing and leaves my skin super soft. I suffer from dry skin at times and any extra hydration I can give my skin i'll take it!

August 14, 2020

Great body wash

It smells so good and my skin leaves so soft, With small amount it gives you lots of bubbles, it is affordable. Any skin type is good. I am highly recommended.

August 04, 2020

All time favourite body wash

This is my favourite body wash to use! It smells amazing and makes my skin so soft. It also smells really nice and is inexpensive! I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone! I have sensitive skin and I love that it works for that too