Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash Reviews

September 16, 2021
    United Kingdom

Lovely

This body wash cleans well, smells great and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. Very clean smell. I have dry skin, and this helps to seal in the moisture.

March 18, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Softest soap in my shower

I tried Olay moisture body wash with shea butter a few days ago and can't believe how much softer my skin is. Like most Olay products this bodywash is great quality for the price. I would highly recommend this to everyone. The scent is clean and fresh and lasts for hours.

January 22, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this stuff!

I’ve been using this for years now. Tried it once and never bought any other brand since. It’s mild scent doesn’t aggravate my allergies and it cleans without over drying my skin. It’s a great product!

December 23, 2020

Great Product

I wanted to try something new and this one looked nice. I love the smell and it left my body soft, moisturized and clean after use. You don't have to use more, a little is enough for the shower as it creates a rich lather. This bottle is so affordable and worth the money.

December 21, 2020

Soft and Clean Skin

This body wash cleans well, smells great and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. The scent is light and not overbearing, I just smell clean, not perfumy. I have been using it in the fall/winter and it helps to seal in the moisture. I recommend this body wash

November 02, 2020

I would buy this product again and again

I bought a three pack of this at Costco and it is a big bottle and lasts for a long time, You only have to use a little and you get a deep rich lather that makes your skin feel so refreshed and soft. It smells terrific as well.

October 19, 2020

A Really Great Product!

Let me just say that this product works amazingly in moisturizing the skin. After using it, it left my skin feeling refreshed, smelling nice, and smooth! I definitely recommend this product!

September 16, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smooth!

this is a great drug store body wash! I love how it smells, its very soothing and leaves my skin super soft. I suffer from dry skin at times and any extra hydration I can give my skin i'll take it!

August 14, 2020

Great body wash

It smells so good and my skin leaves so soft, With small amount it gives you lots of bubbles, it is affordable. Any skin type is good. I am highly recommended.

August 03, 2020

All time favourite body wash

This is my favourite body wash to use! It smells amazing and makes my skin so soft. It also smells really nice and is inexpensive! I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone! I have sensitive skin and I love that it works for that too