Old Navy Active Wear Reviews

March 14, 2019

Love!

Old navy active wear is my absolute favourite! They have so many styles and you can usually pick items up for cheap! It lasts forever and is squat proof!

April 30, 2018

Would Buy More

I love Old Navy's active wear. I have quite a few pairs of leggings and shirts from them, even their athletic socks. It's nice because they always seem to have deals going on and everything fits really nicely.

October 04, 2017

My Favorite Line!

I've shopped at quite a few retail stores for active wear, and I must say that Old Navy is my favorite store when it comes to active wear. I have numerous tank tops and pants/capris/shorts from their active wear line. Good material, great value for your buck and easy to clean. Their clothes really do stand the test of time (I've had the same pants from them for quite some time).

September 30, 2017

Perfect!

J'aime beaucoup les vêtements sport de chez old navy. c'est pas cher, durable et très confortable! j,adore surtout les pantalons/leggings!! ca va au lavage et continue parfait!! je recommend vivement!!

September 23, 2017

Great option for cheap active wear!

I've purchased a workout tank top and a pair of yoga pants from old navy. With the sales that they have, the price was amazing! I really love the tank top the best. It keeps me nice and cool and looks great! The pants are good too, but nothing super exciting. The price was amazing though.

September 20, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Trendy and Comfy!

I love Old Navy athletic wear. I've purchased a lot of it lately, and my favourite are the athletic bras - they "strappy" ones are so pretty, trendy, and also they are comfortable and give you the support you need while working out. Their leggings are great, too! The fit is perfect, and the patterns are so pretty that I've worn them for things other than working out! Their floral pattern athletic leggings are so pretty and neat-looking that I've worn them under a demin skirt, as leggings/tights, and they look fantastic. Good prices, fast delivery when you purchase online, which is a bonus. Nice and wide selection, too - shirts, bras, leggings, you can get your whole workout attire here. There's some great workout shirts - fun, trendy ones with cutouts on the back of the shirts, so that you're pretty, "strappy" type bras can show through! Looks really wonderful!

August 15, 2017

Great yoga pants

Very impressed with old navy yoga pants. Great quality, comfortable, washes well, and perfect length. Like the straight leg cut and the high waist. Great product for the price

July 31, 2017

loved these!

Olv Navy activewear pants are my favorite! They last long and the compression factor on them is great!
    can make any pair of legs look amazing! and most importantly, the price isn't ridiculous!

May 18, 2017

I love the Old Navy active wear leggings/pants. I always wondered what people meant about leggings having a "buttery" feel, and now after trying old navy legging I know - they feel so so soft. I had to size up for the activewear leggings but their shorts fit to size in my experience. I have absolutely no complaints about the shorts but the leggings my only complaint is that they kind of sag at the crotch area. My husband is also a big fan of their men's activewear shirts.

May 01, 2017

I'm really impressed with Old Navy's activewear . Good quality , stretchy and durable . They have a variety of sizes that cater to all women . I love all the different styles of pants they have .