4.1/5
1982 reviews
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

June 30, 2009

Cheap, cheap, cheap! That's the main pull for this product. I hate dirty flip flops, and with these, I can just throw them away once they get too "icky" for me. They also come in a hugeeee range of color choices. That means that, considering the price (usually only a few dollars, even less when they're on sale) you can buy a pair to match every outfit. You get what you pay for--don't expect to be able to keep these for years--but flip flops are rarely durable anyway, right?

June 11, 2009

Really cheap! They are worth the price, but if you wear them often, don't expect them to last more than one summer. The foam gets distorted and permanently dirty.

2.8/5

May 16, 2009

The ON flip flops are exactly like their name. They flopped big time. They are cheap to buy and cheaply made.
    They gave me a rash and blisters.
    Not worth the cheap price.

May 14, 2009

This is going to sound a little freaky, but between me and my best friend we have EVERY color! These shoes are amazing!
    You can wear them with anything! And they are cheap too! 2 pairs for $5!
    You also don't have to worry about people judging you about these shoes because they're classics!
    Only problem is that if you drag yor feet the bottom burns off bit by bit.

Still great flip flops, one of my favs!

May 01, 2009

I took my sister's word on these flipflops, and boy, was I disappointed. The toe-thing was working on giving me a blister, but I stopped wearing them before it did. I sold them to my sister....so we were both happy!

3.2/5

April 24, 2009

They are great to use for summer

April 12, 2009

I just love flip flops and must have 30 pairs or more, I can never seem to get enough of them. I'm always hoping every year when spring rolls around that there would be more funky colors to buy.
    A must have, very comfortable..great for the beach

April 09, 2009

With summer coming up, I have just started to get out sandals and such. These Flips are a MUST HAVE !!
    Always comfy and affordable with tons of color !!

March 28, 2009

I adore them. I probably have 15 pairs of them in every color. They are light, cheap and comfortable. A must have for the summer.

February 25, 2009

great colors and you can find them at each store too