4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

2.2/5

May 04, 2020

Very cheap quality

These flip flops are very cheaply made. The shoe is not comfortable at all. I have bought them at a few different occasions because the price is so good and it comes in so many beautiful colours but I have regretted it every time. My feet start to hurt wearing them for a few hours.

2.3/5

April 25, 2020

👌

Old navy Flip flop is ok 👌 comfortably 👍good for a not too sunny 🌞 day ,very comforts for a long walk on the beach 🏖.. good for the price you will not regret .

2.2/5

April 17, 2020

You get what you pay for

I buy these for my kids every year. Usually they last all summer but this year my daughter wore hers for a week and all the design flaked off the sandal which has never happened before.
    However, because they are affordable and I have four kiddos I will probably continue buying them.

March 20, 2020

Worth the buy

I like these slippers for the whole family. They can is a variety of colour. Great for vacationing or even just summer wear. I like the throw a couple in the suitcase to match our bathing suits. Waiting the for next sale!

2.7/5

March 06, 2020

Too hard to be comfortable

Although the price value is great, I find the foam too hard and gives no cushion to your feet if you're walking a lot in them. The part that goes between your toes is too hard and causes horrible blisters if worn too long

March 03, 2020

Great value for price but..

For the price these are really affordable classic flip flops that come in a variety of colors and prints. However the sole flattens within a month and leaves the imprint of your heel. I don’t even consider myself to be that heavy (125lbs adult) but maybe it is meant for lighter adults.
    However you can’t beat the price and their “cute” factor.
    Would highly recommend for cheap flip flops you plan to use for one season. 👍🏻

2.8/5

February 11, 2020

Not good

Old navy flip flop is cheap and has different colours but its not comfortable, i don't like it actually so I don't buy it again .this flip flop didn't work for me but maybe work for you

February 08, 2020
    United States

It is what it is

I don’t particularly find these comfortable. They are hard and the plastic thong is also hard. They are good for short wears but long term they hurt and are bothersome. Not for me as it is not flexible enough for all day use

2.8/5

January 31, 2020

Bang for your buck

I live all summer in these flip flops. They aren't the most comfortable or the most fashionable. But for the price of them you can afford a new pair for every outfit!!!

2.7/5

January 22, 2020

Smells terrible

On cheap flip flop day you can smell Old Navy from a kilometre away. These are fine for a cheap basic flip flop, but really only last a season max, very wasteful.