4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

2.3/5

December 31, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Hurts

I have bought these several times. They are cute. Inexpensive. And fun to wear. Except... they hurt. The part that connects the toe divider to the sole of the flip flops has two round flat parts that attach to the bottom of the sole. The rest of the sole feels awesome. But the two rear round attachments feel like pebbles or rocks under your foot. It’s very uncomfortable.

November 29, 2020

Great.... if you get them for 1$

So I own SO many pairs of these for 2 reasons. 1) They have so many colors!!! 2) they only last a week. I got major calluses on my heels from these flip flops! If you wear them for too long they will do some serious damage. I always buy them when they have their dollar sale but I don’t recommend paying full price for them!

November 25, 2020

If all else fails.

Cute and cheap enough to have every colour to match any outfit. Down side.. super uncomfortable and stiff. I got some for me and my daughter, and she wasn’t a fan. Great for beach or pool days if you don’t want to wreck an expensive pair.

November 13, 2020

They've gotten so cheaply made!!

I've previously bought enough flip flops at old navy, for about 6.50$. However I just wore them around the house but they lasted over 3 years. I had my doubts when I seen that they changed but figured id give them a try... In my opinion they are the same flip flops you could buy at the dollar store and the same quality. Will not purchase again.

November 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not comfy

This slippers is definitely not for wide width feet. My feet sore from wearing this, the material is not soft. You get what you pay for tho.. got mine for $2

October 29, 2020

Good price

We buy this slippers during their $1/pair. We bought a couple of pairs for our visitors, so that everytime they come and visit our place they can wear cool colors or slippers and comfy too.

2.7/5

October 24, 2020

Cheap flip flops

Don’t get discouraged by my headline I would love to catch a good sale. These Old Navy flip-flops go on sale every year for about one dollar. They are great to have in the car to throw on your feet after a pedi but should not be worn for more than 2 hours. No padding on the flip flops makes them hard. Great to have for the sale price

2.8/5

October 21, 2020

They are not bad

Good for a cheap pair of flip flops. Pretty comfortable. I like cheap flip flops and I buy 5 or 6 pairs for the summer and throw them away at the end of summer.

October 19, 2020

OK

I liked that it came in many different colours but its not for me. I have been having heel issues with these type of flip flops so had to stop wearing it. I will only wear for short time.

2.3/5

October 06, 2020

Cheap flip flops

Not a fan the plastic is a little bit too tough for our liking. I do love that they go on sale all of the time so we always have a pair but I definitely love my other sandels a lot more. Overall when they go on sale would recommend based on price but otherwise would pass