4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

November 22, 2020

Cheap

Did not expect much for the price under $10 but they didn't even last the day. Bought to use at a hotel spa last weekend and the straps came out on both flip flops. Could get same quality at any large department store for same price

October 19, 2020

Waste of money

I have purchase a few pairs of these flip flops and they always fall apart. They do not last at all and you can get ones that last longer for same price at other stores.

October 19, 2020

Flimsy flops

I love the colours of the ON flip flops but found the durability terrible. The rubber completely wore down on one too quickly and the plastic part be tween your toes popped on on the other. A miss for me.

October 06, 2020

Hard and uncomfortable

THESE FLIPFLOPS ALTHOUGH ATTRACTIVE TO THE EYE AS THEY COME IN MANY SUPER CUTE PATTERNS AND COLOURS ARE JUST TOO UNCOMFORTABLE. THEY ARE SUPER HARD AND HURT MY FEET AND THE TOP RUBS TOO MUCH

May 03, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not worth the money

I used mine maybe about 3 hours and they completely feel a part, the flip slip completely burnt my foot from what ever is on plastic part of it! I would never tell anyone to buy these!! Hated them

1.7/5

February 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Right for the price.

I always buy these flip flops just to wear around the house and at the swimming pool. They are good for the price. I'm bigger so it's hard to find flip flops that don't hurt my feet but these work.

January 23, 2020

Plain, boring, and cheap!

Every pair I have bought broke within a month of wear. Enough said. I think I bought a better quality pair from a bargain store. The colour selection is also limited.

January 14, 2020

It's okay

Old Navy flip flops are okay to wearing for a short distance. I find sometimes their not comfortable as much as it should. But I will still buy them and wear them.

January 09, 2020

A bit of a flop

These flip flops are cheap in cost and quality, you basically get what you pay for. I own a few pair and really only wear them for short outings and/or in the yard.

I think now more than ever, we need to be conscious about what we buy; ensuring that the products we purchase are good quality and are going to last more than just a season before they end up in the landfill.

1.7/5

January 05, 2020

Cheap

These used to be so much better 5 years ago.
    Now they have managed to make them even cheaper than they used to. The material used to fabricate them (the rubber) is cheaper. Won't even last 1 year .
    I had bought a pair 6 years ago and they lasted something like 3-4 years . No good no more .