4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

October 03, 2019

I’m not a huge fan

I’m not the biggest fan because these are not super comfortable to wear at all I have really bad feet and the actually make my problems worse I will never buy these again.

1.0/5

September 10, 2019

Not my favourite pair!!!

I found these flip flops to be way too hard on my feet and to me they feel very heavy! I purchased them for my entire family (hubby and 3 kids) and none of us liked them had to run to Walmart to purchase flip flops from there as I find them more comfortable

1.0/5

May 10, 2019

Cheap for a reason

Old Navy flip flops what can I tell you they're cheap for a reason. They are so stiff for walking.They made my feet hurt, should only be worn for short walks.

March 26, 2019

Waste of money

I understand the draw to the flip-flop on the crazy$1 sale. My issue is that outside of that day they are ridiculously over priced and they are not going to last. If you figure out how many of these flip-flops you would have to buy to get through a summer and the wear on your feet verses buying a proper pair of sandals that will last you what will feel like a lifetime, there is no appeal to the old Navy flip-flops.

February 16, 2019

Uncomfortable

Bought these flip flops because they were cheap but after wearing it, I realized why they're so cheap and you should definitely splurge when it comes to footwear. They were so uncomfortable. I've had a pair of flip flops from American Eagle that were even more uncomfortable the first time you wear it but on second wear, you can break it to and it's so comfortable. This Old Navy pair made me cry every time I tried to wear it. Don't recommend it at all. My sister had a pair as well. Not a fan.

January 18, 2019

Can't stand

These flip flops hirt my feet SO bad! They are great at first...but after wearing them you wear down the foam. The hard plastic straps then stick out above the foam and digg into your heels every time you step. Worst flip flops ever.

0.8/5

December 02, 2018

No good for nothing

I've bought these flip flops which I will never buy again as it hurts the bottom of the feet and comes undone. I know to never buy again don't care if they even go on sale for 1$ a waste of money.

0.8/5

October 17, 2018

Don't do it to your poor feet!

I find my feet need more support than these offer. I bought some for showers while camping and they discolour the bottoms of my feet! No good.
    I do not recommend. They are not very comfortable.

July 16, 2018

Horrible - don’t torture your feet

Don’t waste your 2$ on these Sandles! You will twist your feet and cause more damage than it is worth ! You deff get what you pay for.
    The cute colours are the only advantage . Maybe if you need something in a pinch or for an hour at the beach , these would do. But any long Days walking in these will defiantly result in injury and sore ass feet !!

July 15, 2018

Bajjah

Ladies please don't waste your $2 on this product. It's cheap. You can twist your foot so easily and it smells like burnt rubber. Go buy a tims ice cap instead