4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

August 04, 2020

Great cheap sandals

Great price for sandals. Easy to wear, sometimes the band does cut into the feet .. depends on which band you get. Otherwise great for use in the house or short outings. Wouldn't recommend for long walks.

July 26, 2020

Old Navy Flip Flops

I purchase Old Navy Flip Flops every year and not because the ones I bought the year before are no longer good to use. I get a few years worth of these flip flops and I think that the price is affordable for a great durable item. Love the colors provided and usually buy multiple ones for different uses. They fit perfectly and are super comfortable. What are you waiting for? Get yours today!!!

July 20, 2020

surprised at the quailty

I bought these for a trip to Bonaire and bought 5 pairs for me and 5 pairs for my husband thinking they wouldn't last the trip so we needed lots! Wow they are pretty comfortable and one pair lasted the entire trip wearing them constantly through the sand and the streets! great value!

July 07, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great summer flip flops

I've worn many different pairs of old navy flip flops. At first they can sometimes be a little stiff, but often work. Themselves in quickly. I'll sometimes leave a new pair out in the hot sun to break them down a little quicker and then the mould to my feet amazingly and the sole becomes nice and soft. While these aren't sandals that will last you for years and years, I definitely get a couple summers out of them, and for the price, you can't complain.

June 25, 2020

An inexpensive flip flop

I have a lot of problems with my feet, so can't wear flip flops on a daily basis. However, I love that I can pick these up at a very low price point and keep a pair in my beach bag, to wear when getting a pedicure and can even pack them in my suitcase to wear at a hotel for the pool and as a pair of slippers while travelling.

June 23, 2020

Buy these every year!

Love their flip flops defiantly a staple for summer footwear every year. Typically stay with more neutral colours but they do have many colours to chose from!

June 18, 2020

Super nice for the beach!

These are great cheap and affordable slippers for the beach or for quick shoes to put on! The cushion on them is really goof for the money!! I definitely would recommend

Affordable!

Amazingly durable considering the cheap price! So great value for your money. I have size 11 feet and can always find some to fit. Plus in a wonderful amount of different colors

$1 flip flop summer deal

When it's summer Old Navy does a weekend of the $1+tax flip flop which everyone goes crazy for! I even snag a few pairs for myself! Good for placing in the car incase you want to head to the beach unplanned.

June 17, 2020

Must have

I have been buying Old Navy flip flops for as long as I can remember. They're great flip flop they're very inexpensive lightweight and because they're so inexpensive you can buy many in so many different colours. When I travel quite often I bring four or five pairs and then leave them behind.