4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

April 02, 2020

Ha les gougounes

Bon pour les gougounes personnellement je ne les porte pas très longtemps parce qu'on dirait que j'ai pas assez d'espace entre le gros orteil et l'autre

March 30, 2020

Cheap and comfy.

These sandals I buy every summer and throw away my old ones. Great for at the cottage or just for everyday wear. Never have I got blisters from them either!

March 18, 2020

Great option for a simple flip flop!

These shoes are pretty inexpensive and come in so many different colours its hard not to buy several pairs. I usually get 2 pairs at the start of summer to wreck through, they don't last forever if you wear them every single day but they are definitely worth the price.

February 29, 2020

I didn't like it because it is hard, it is not soft.

I didn't like it because it is hard, it is not soft. But is a little beautiful. I probably not buy in the futere, but I would use if I win. The colors are beautiful.

February 27, 2020

Great deal

The price of these flip flops you can’t go wrong if your looking for nothing high end. Wearing them around my farm or for quick trips to town they work awesome. However I find as you wear them they break down fairly quick & the rubber straps get hard. However because they are so cheap it doesn’t surprise me.

February 26, 2020

Great Price

For the price you can't go wrong. They're great to wear at the beach or on holiday by the pool. Great colors and are pretty long lasting. I don't know that I'd wear them all day.

February 26, 2020

Great value

These flip flops are perfect as shower shoes at the gym. They are also good for outside as well. At this price you can afford a pair in every color. They are just as good as flip flops twice or three times the money.

3.2/5

February 08, 2020

Not to bad

These aren’t that bad considering the cost. Good for just slipping on and running errands or at the beach. I bring my for holidays as sometimes they break easily.

February 06, 2020

Great buy when on sale for a buck

I wouldn’t say they are the best quality. They don’t last as a long, but it gets you through the summer for sure. They could be a little more thicker. I usually buy them when they go on sale for $1. I wouldn’t pay more than a dollar for them. They come it nice colours.

February 05, 2020
    California, United States

Bon prix

J’aime beaucoup le fait qu’il ne sont pas très dispendieuses mais elle commence à être très abîmé après à peine deux moi d’utilisation. Le produit est très confortable