4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

3.2/5

February 08, 2020

Not to bad

These aren’t that bad considering the cost. Good for just slipping on and running errands or at the beach. I bring my for holidays as sometimes they break easily.

February 06, 2020

Great buy when on sale for a buck

I wouldn’t say they are the best quality. They don’t last as a long, but it gets you through the summer for sure. They could be a little more thicker. I usually buy them when they go on sale for $1. I wouldn’t pay more than a dollar for them. They come it nice colours.

February 05, 2020
    California, United States

Bon prix

J’aime beaucoup le fait qu’il ne sont pas très dispendieuses mais elle commence à être très abîmé après à peine deux moi d’utilisation. Le produit est très confortable

February 02, 2020

I buy a few pairs every summer

I buy a few pairs of these every summer! I find they do not really last maybe 2 seasons at most in my opinion. However the price is right and they are simple as a flip flop should be

January 31, 2020

Must have

I have purchased Old Navy flip flops for years as they are very reasonably priced. Many colours to choose from and the comfort is good. The quality is very good as they have hung in for a couple of summer seasons. Would recommend to friends forsure!

January 18, 2020

Cheap Classic Flip Flops

Very basic classic design flip flops! Comes in every colour of the rainbow. Good value especially during their $1 flip flop sales. With so many colour options, it easily matches every outfit

January 15, 2020

Great for a flip flop!

These are great flip flops for the price. I usually wait until they go on sale. They sometimes even go on sale for $1 or $2. They have almost every colour you can think of. I have a couple pairs that are several years old. They do the job.

January 15, 2020

Nice slippers

I like these slippers cheap and nice but we cannot wear these slippers during rain because they become too slippery and incredibly chances of slipping and falls.

January 14, 2020

Get them on sale!

I got a pair as a wedding favour. I always see them on sale in the summer but never get them. They are pretty good quality. I personally am not a flip flop person but there is nothing special about them.

December 09, 2019

Not too impressed with these flip-flops

I bought these Old Navy flip-flops, they were on for 2 bucks for flip flops, during the summer time. Are you still on for about 2 and 1/2 Weeks they killed the inside of my toes, the end up falling apart on me they were just not meant to be I would not buy them or ask for anyone to buy them but hey it was on for two box I should have known better