4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

Old Navy Flip flops

I love Old Navy's flip flops they are comfortable and. I love the assortment of colours and sizes and they are very well made. Also their prices always make me return for more.

Go to flip flop

I love these flip flops. They are sold at a reasonable price and have a variety of colors and patterns. They lasg about 1.5-2 summers for me before breaking. They also sell large sizes for us tall girls

My go-to flip flops

These are my go-to flip flops for in and around the house, the beach, hotels, and everywhere in between. I've got a couple of pairs and they have each lasted forever.

December 09, 2019

Best cheap flip flops

These are the hands down best cheap flip flop you can buy. I have walked around all day shopping and my feet never hurt at all. I find with flip flops they usually start to hurt in between the toes but not with these. Definitely recommend them!

December 09, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Love these sandals!

These are my go-to's in the summer. They give you enough cushion to walk on without going flat really quick. They also have a ton of colors to choose from so you can coordinate with your outfits! After having them for a few months, they will do what all flip flops do and break. All in all they're well worth the price.

November 26, 2019

Great for vacation & everyday!

I always buy multiples of the flip flops to take on vacation, wear around the house, summer I wear these everyday all day. They are comfortable and great colours available.

November 25, 2019

I'm a repeat buyer and will continue

I buy at least 5 pair of flip flops every summer so that I can have my favs in different colors...would recommend these nice for the price and comfortable

November 23, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best bang for your buck

They go on sale in the summer and they are such a good price. when they are worn in they are very comfortable for everyday wear during warm weather but can chaff your toes since it is plastic in between them.

October 27, 2019

Summer go to sandal

Tried and true....over and over and over again. Great quality...affordable...comfortable. Old Navy is my choice for flip flops for me for over 18 years. I love all of the color choices. My size is always avalible....doesnt get much better than that!

October 18, 2019

Cheap and Cheerful

I buy a pair of these each summer, usually when they are on sale. They are comfy and hold up well. I actually use them as slippers around the house as well as for the pool or beach. I also rinse them often with a little hand soap and they freshen up nicely. Excellent buy!