4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

October 24, 2020

Cheap and great colours

These flip flops are cheap yet comfortable. I always pick up a couple at the end of season sales to have around. I have also included them in my hospital bag as they are cheap and comfortable enough to use when I stayed at the hospital for the birth of my kids. They come in a good variety of colours as well as fun patterns

October 23, 2020

Flip Flop Value

These are my go to flip flops for the summer. I usually buy a few pairs when they are on special. They are my longest lasting flip flops to date. Great durability. I highly recommend.

October 23, 2020

Nice flipflop

I always buy Old Navy flipflops. Great prices especially during summer months and love the arrays of colors. I bought different colors and designs. My favorites are flamingo and heart design.

Love it

Love Old Navy flip flops. These sandals lasted so long and provided a ton of comfort!! Perfect for hanging out in the yard, going to the beach or going shopping

Affordable and durable

Old navy flip flops have been around and I just can't get enough of them. Great for in home use, great for wearing after having a pedicure done. Soft and durable comes in various colors and goes on sale pretty often.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Everyday wear!

I absolutely love my Old Navy flipflops, I have had them in an array of different colours. I love that you don't have to break them in before committing to wearing all day, I find some other brands leave blisters the first couple of uses. The quality is amazing for the price. The price honestly cannot be beat $2-$4 is where I usually get them at.

October 19, 2020

So many colours!

Love these flip flops and get some every year!! They’re always inexpensive but I’ve gotten them for as low as $2! They have a colour to match every single outfit and the rubber is comfy... they don’t have the longest lifespan but for the price they do the job well!

October 19, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

They last forever!

These are just a great basic flip flop. You will wear them out before they break. My go to! Always get them on sale, and buy several so you can keep a set in your bag and in your car!

October 16, 2020

Trusty flipflops!

These flipflops are a great bang for your buck. I have had multiple pairs last all summer. They come in a variety of colors & are so reasonably priced that you can get multiple pairs to match everything you wear! Love em!

October 10, 2020

Favorite ones

I Bought flip flops from old navy around 2 weeks ago. Lots of colors to choose from. They are light weight and comfortable. I use them inside the house and they are quite sturdy. Definitely I will recommend them.