4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

August 06, 2020

So comfortable

I buy old navy fip flops every year when they have their deal on.They are so comfortable. You can walk in them and not get a blister from the rubber straps.

August 04, 2020

I would buy again

These flip flops are great for beach use! They are on the cheaper side, but will last a long time if you take care of them! I buy them when they go on sale for $1 and use them for a summer or two before retiring them! I highly recommend them!

July 29, 2020

I would by this product again

To be honest, if you are looking for confort, price and style, you absolutely should buy it. You have a diversity in colors for some changes in your pocket. It means, this perfect flip flop is perfect for you summer.

July 28, 2020

go to flipity flips

my favorite flippity flips. My favorite color is purple i love it so much. Comfy and casual a must have for summers and to wear at home. I have it in all colors

July 24, 2020

Great!

I've had so many pairs of these over the years and I've never paid more than $4 for a pair. Totally worth the money. They are great as a pair of flip flops to just throw in the bag or wear around in the back yard or even to go out! they come in so many beautiful colours and designs and I highly recommend it.

July 21, 2020

best for summer2020

the only thing im excited about going out in summer is wearing these flip flops!
    they are gorgeous and super comfy.very beautiful colors to choose from. good for a light walk on the grass or beach.
    price is affordable,
    very high quality material is used.

July 16, 2020

Very comfy

I love these flip flops there soo comfortable I have a lot of different colors that I bought at the annual sale for all my family members. I would definitely recommend these flip flops.

July 10, 2020
    York, United Kingdom

Excellent product

I have purchased a few pairs of these. I suffer with my feet and these have been a godsend. So comfy and beautiful colours. Would highly recommend them. I will continue to buy these as long as I need to but probably will still buy and wear just because they are comfortable

July 09, 2020

Summer Must Have

I have purchased this product in every colour. Not only are these flip flops affordable but they are durable and long lasting. I keep an extra pair in the car, use them at the pool shower and match them with every outfit colour. They are comfortable and great quality.

July 08, 2020

Old Navy flip flops

Great plan flip flops. Last forever. Every summer I buy a bunch in different colors and patterns. Regular price could be better, sale deals are great. The only way to know it to go and try a pair yourself.