4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

May 09, 2021

Still going strong

I have had my Old Navy flip flops for almost 10 years! Other flip flops have come and gone, either broken or out of style. These sandals go with any outfit and are easy to throw on for running outside during the summer

May 09, 2021

Amazing for $5

These sandals are my go to every summer. They go on sale for $5/pair and are great quality! These don’t give me blisters and hold up so well; I usually buy 2 pairs of black each summer and wear them daily.

May 08, 2021

Buying in all colours!

Super affordable. Many colors and patterns to choose from. Easy to clean and wears well. Can easily be classed up with a dress, ankle length fitted jeans and a cute jacket.

May 08, 2021

Best deal

I buy a few pairs every year when these go on sale for a $1.00. Best deal ever! They are very strong and sustain a very long time. They come various colours and sizes.

May 07, 2021

Simple, reasonably priced and very useful

Great price. Can last quite a long time. Decent quality for the price. Looks good on feet. And most importantly very comfortable. I have many many pairs of different colors. The best ones I've owned. Would highly recommend and will buy many more in the future.

May 04, 2021

Can't get enough of these!

I literally have 9 pairs of these flip-flops (various colors!)
    I've had most of them for over 3 years and I wear them ALL YEAR ROUND! They hold up amazingly, I've never had an issue with that toe divider pulling through the hole (you know where I'm coming from!) And they're some of the comfiest straps I've ever come across on flippyfloppies! Heck yeah!!!!

2.8/5

May 04, 2021

Great value but uncomfortable

They are a great value and inexpensive. I do find these uncomfortable though. I find that the rubber on the straps bruise my feet and soemtimes causes blisters

May 01, 2021
    Massachusetts, United States

99 cents

I usually only purchase these is when Old Navy has the 99 cents sale. I will buy two of every color for me and my whole family. You can wear these to the beach and if they get ruined. Who cares they were less than a buck!

April 30, 2021

It serves its purpose

A on the fluffy size and these are definitely not comfortable to wear over rocks particularly sharp ones 😂 but if you're looking for something to get from your A to Be then you can't go wrong at their price point.

April 27, 2021

10/10 everyday

My fav sandals! I wear these everyday spring & summer and is far into fall as I can. They’re durable enough to chase 3 kids around at home, they withstand all the walks and I even wore them for family pictures last year because they are versatile! Only sandals I’ll buy