4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

2.7/5

May 27, 2014

For the money their a great deal!!! They lasted the whole family the summer with a lot of abuse!

May 27, 2014

The old navy at the mall near my house was giving these sandals for FREE last year! The line was insane I didn't think I would get a pair and that's exactly what happened. I still purchased a pair and Loveee them!

May 27, 2014

They are very comfortable and they fit in my budget

May 26, 2014

THESE ARE THE ONLY SANDALS I BUY ALL SUMMER LONG! IM GOING TOMMORROW TO BUY ONE IN EACH COLOR TO GO WITH EACH OUTFIT! LOVE IT

May 25, 2014

I love these flip flops, they are my go to footwear for summer esp since having kids...perfect for running after my 2 yr old daughter and oh so comfy!! I wear them with everything from yoga pants to summer dresses and probably have or had at least one pair in every colour!!

May 25, 2014

The best. The slim straps remind me of Havianas and the rubber is flexible and comfortable. Love the 2-tones. With a wide array of great, summer colours and a low price, what's not to love? But please wear them in the appropriate location - not on city streets, ok?

May 25, 2014

These flip flops are cheap, come in plenty of patterns and colours and pretty durable for their cost. Perfect for the beach or errands.

May 21, 2014

I love these flip flops!! Every pair of flip flops I have ever tried has given me blisters, or fallen apart before they could. These are the only flip flops I buy now. They are comfortable, inexpensive and are surprisingly durable. I have managed to collect a wide variety of colours, so I have a pair to go with everything!

May 20, 2014
    Illinois, United States

They are great for the price, though you need to get your perfect size or they tend to start causing pain on certain pressure points.
    Like on one part that were slightly to big, the connection piece that fits just on the side of your foot was directly under the pad of my foot and started causing a bump on the bottom of my foot....So always get the right size.

May 20, 2014

Cheap, tons of color selections, comfy and did I mention CHEAP! :)