4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

April 25, 2016

Their cheap, they do their job, come in a variety of colours and there's usually a 2 for 1 special. After a season depending on how you walk you'll need a new pair because you may end up developing a hole under your heel.

April 25, 2016

I bought two pairs of fliflops from Old Navy a few years ago as they were on sale for a camping trip. Suprisingly, they lasted for a long time. I still have them to this day.

2.0/5

April 24, 2016

Cheap is the price, so is the quality. It's a great purchase for a spa day but not a summer flip flop. Expect these flip flops to break on you in the most awkward situation.

April 24, 2016

i wore these flipflops throughout my entire vacation and they stayed together! most flip flops will tear and break very easily but these seem to stay together! they are also very comfortable on my feet.

April 24, 2016

I absolutely LOVE old navy flip flops! I have a pair for almost every summer dress/outfit. As soon as it's warm out those babies come out & I live in them. I have a few pairs of black from years ago & they are still wearable. Best $3 I've spent on anything. The color ones get dirty faster but they are easy to clean and wipe down.

April 22, 2016

Very affordable. Many choices to choose from. Lasts for a summer or two with frequent use. Comfortable. I used mine every day last summer and they can still last for a few more months.

April 21, 2016

For the price these are great! They have so many choices and variety of colours and styles. I've bought a few over the summers and I love them. I'll definitely be buying more this summer!

April 21, 2016

I always look forward to purchasing Old Navy Flip Flops every year - I almost have all the colors now :) They are comfortable and you can't beat the price. Thanks Old Navy! One happy customer here!

April 19, 2016

Such a good bang for your buck! These are my favourite flip flop! They are so cheap yet well made. I have my around the house and yard pair still from two summers ago. They aren't for dressy use but for everyday use they are an absolute must!! So many colour options it's too hard to just buy one pair :)

April 14, 2016

For the price, you can't really go wrong! Especially when they're on sale! Grab one in every color and they go with anything...quick run to the grocery store, walk in the park with the kids, beach day...and they are quite comfortable too. If you're camping and you lose a pair..no biggie! The price is worth it!