4.1/5
2086 reviews
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

May 01, 2016

I love the flip flops from Old navy! The price is always unbeatable. I always pick up several pairs in the spring so I am prepared for summer. They always last the whole summer also.

May 01, 2016

Anyone who shops at Old Navy must have seen their wall of endless flip-flops at one point of their life or another. I've bought a few pairs myself that I have used and loved. They're affordable! They're comfortable (especially once broken in), and they come in all colors and styles. I'd definitely recommend these!

May 01, 2016

You can't beat the Old Navy flip flops! Even my dog loves them (thus why I repurchase over and over again!) You can't beat the price and you can't beat the vast array of colours to choose from! My go to summer footwear, always!

May 01, 2016

These flip flops are amazing. They may not last forever, but what shoe does? And for the price, it's totally worth it. When these flip flops are on sale, I make sure to buy atleast 3 pairs. There's such a wide variety of colors and styles. You can never go wrong with Old Navy flip flops. I highly recommend!

April 30, 2016

These are great! They dont last forever but for the price who cares? If you get them on sale it's a steal and I'm not too heartbroken when my cat inevitably chews them up! Great colour selection and I find they are pretty comfortable.

April 30, 2016

I love these flip flops. Granted, they're not the most sturdy, but you basically get what you ask for. When they go on sale, they're a real steal. I buy a pair (or a couple) every year. They're really good to take for vacations because often I just leave them there and not really have to worry about wasting a good pair of flip flops.

2.7/5

April 27, 2016

These are ok when the sale is $1.00 per pair. Yes plenty of colour choices, and they last for a summer mostly. But get real- no support- terrible for your feet- not comfortable at all! The only thing I ever wear them for is; going to public pools (keeping germs off my feet) and sunbathing. That's it. So, ya it's worth a buck a pair.

April 27, 2016

Who would think that Old Navy would have the world's best flip flops. That's right, the world's best. So cheap and they last forever! Not to mention the fabulous assortment of colours. I love these shoes! Can't wait for summer so I can wear these every day.

April 27, 2016

I love love love flip flops. Old navy flip flops are perfect. Inexpensive, many colours to choose from and no stress if you misplace one. I find them a little hard until worked in.

April 27, 2016

They come in a variety of colors and you can usually get a deal of some form on them. They are cheap so don't think you will be wearing them for many seasons..you usually only get a season or a few months out of them depending on how often you wear them. So, you get what you pay for. I own a bunch of pairs because they are cheap and easy to put on and go. They do their job!