4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

February 06, 2012

BEST. FLIP FLOPS. EVER.

What more is there to say? 2 for $5. Last foreverrrr. I love these!

February 01, 2012

I've gotten these for $1 usually but I would pay more. At first I wasn't so happy with them but I had no other choice as I was in the Dominican and didn't really want to pay for shoes down there. After about a day or so walking around in them they became more "cushioning" and became the best flip flops I have ever purchased. They also come in a variety of colors and for that price you can buy a pair to match every outfit. I definitely recommend these to anyone.

February 01, 2012

great for the beach and very cheap.

2.8/5

January 24, 2012

Used to love these flip flops but I think they changed the style a few years ago because they are not as soft anymore and they cut the bottom of my feet. I was hoping it was only one pair but I bought another and they do the same. My friends have the same complaint.

January 24, 2012

I love Old Navy flip flops. These are by far my favorite and only ones I will wear. I will always love them. I have been wearing them every year for the last 12 years. I love that they come in so many color choices and are available to purchase all year round. I also love that they are very affordable, making it super easy for me to buy many, many brand new pairs every year. I have them in just about every color which makes matching my wardrobe to my flip flops very easy to do. They fit comfortably and look good and do not wear out much at all. I scrub mine down with a kitchen scrub sponge when they get dirty and then throw them in my dishwasher or let them air dry in the sun.They are very easy to clean and very light to pack in a suitcase.

January 15, 2012

I got two pairs for 10$ while they were having a massive sale. They are very durable as they have already lasted me a year. I have wore them frequently during the summer and they were thru pretty rough conditions. The two pairs are still functioning very well and i would say if you're looking for sandals that can last you a summer or maybe more and it's reasonably cheap, going with these would be a good choice.

2.7/5

January 12, 2012

Inexpensive cost for an inexspensively made product. They are great for just walking short distances like your backyard but if worn for long periods of time, can make your feet hurt and can have negative effects on posture and allignment. I didn't have huge expectations for these and they really did not impress me. They are worth the cost but i would not recommend them as an everyday shoe.

2.2/5

January 10, 2012

I have 2 pairs of these and both pairs are comfortable unless you want to move they dig into the bottom of your feet terribly.

2.0/5

January 10, 2012

I be the minority here but I actually detest these sandles!!! Ive had a few pair in the past and because I have horrible back problems, they are horrible for my back and feet! Not only are they unsupportive, but they never stay snug to your feet and ive even had them fall right off when ive been walking along!! I dont care if they sometimes have them on for $1, I will never buy them again!!

January 06, 2012

i love the fact they come in numerous colours to suit to wear. Ofcourse the plus point being that you can afford to buy at a less price. More for the buck. Kids love the colours. It is not 100% comfortable like the expensive brands, but it serves the purpose.